Soon to be a new Cupra Owner ;)

Cupra_Del

Hi folks,

Just thought i would post my first thread in the mk5 Ibiza section,

Have to say there is a lot of helpful info on SCN so i thought i would sign up and get involved :D

Anyway i havent got my car yet :cry: ..... but will be picking it up on the 4th of september as i have waited over a month to collect the beauty as i ordered it the end of July,

Was going to get a White Boc but i love the Speed Blue colour so this swayed me to get a Cupra

So cant wait to drive my 60 plate Speed Blue Ibiza Cupra :D , its my first car aswell so will be a bit cautious to start out with lol ive only drove my mates 1.4 Civic and my mums 1.2 Corsa so will need to take it easy for the first 10 or so mile haha

Got a really good deal aswell, basically got £1000 off so tht meant i was getting the Speed Blue paint, Bluetooth and Conv Pack for free so im pretty chuffed :)

Cant Wait ;)

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
woop speed blue... its a beautiful colour if you haven't already seen it in person. shame they have allowed it on all cars... was reason i got it on the cupra cos only colour which was limited to that.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Nice choice. Deans (^^) speed blue Cupra is so nice. If i could afford it i would have got that.

I take it you didnt test drive any seat before you bought it?

Cupra_Del

Nice choice. Deans (^^) speed blue Cupra is so nice. If i could afford it i would have got that.

I take it you didnt test drive any seat before you bought it?

I havent actually seen speed blue in real life, but the pictures of it are mint, sure it will be even better in reality :D

Nah i didnt test drive any Seat, i couldnt have a test drive in a Cupra or FR in fact as the dealership had none, so was brave and just went ahead and bought one anyway,

Im sure its a fantastic peice of kit and was the car i wanted for a while anyway :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members