Strange Noise

andy_wpo

Dec 13, 2011
Hello guys,

I got some anoying problem at my Leon 2007 2.0 TDI BKD.At very low speed,like 5km/h there is a strange noise from front left side wheel.It;s like brakepads rubs on brake-disk or like having a stone between brake-disk and brake metal cover (its none of those)

3 mechanics already saw the car and they have no ideea what that noise can be.I know is super hard to give a diagnostic online without to many details,but i was thinking maybe someone got the same problem and have a tip for me

the noise is absolutely anoying

Upload a video,if you listen very carefully you can hear in the baclground that noise

https://youtu.be/jUIYAmsIlPU

Tnks in advance

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
I had a similar sound only at slow speed and it turned out to be the bottom of the disc guard against the disc even though there was a visible gap between the two. Bent the guard away from the disc and it solved it.

andy_wpo

Dec 13, 2011
I had a similar sound only at slow speed and it turned out to be the bottom of the disc guard against the disc even though there was a visible gap between the two. Bent the guard away from the disc and it solved it.

Man,i dont know how to thank you,that was,i think the hole problem,the noise is all most out,i'm super happy that i dont hear that awful noise anymore.Still cant belive that 3 mechanics didnt have the ideea to pull the disc guard

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise