Ultimate Dubs 2013

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I no still gotta get mine in the body shop and get the new bits of interior done and sort out stance and tidy the engine bay up o nips too much to get done

I know the feeling mate. Need to get a couple of scratches sorted and brakes refurbed and stuff before then!

Ahhh so that is the stand booked so its a 100% now is it?

Yeah, just rang now to double check and they said it'll all be sorted out and they emailed saying the passes will be sent out end of Feb! :funk:

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
2 seconds i coudlnt hae centre exit as wheel well was in the way so ended up with this
013-1_zpsa6f9c25d.jpg

012-1_zps5599f59e.jpg

Jul 9, 2012
Looks good bud shame u couldn't get centre exit but could they have not just run a long s shape peice of pipe from the back box to the centre almost like the Corsa VXR

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
and i got centre bit cut out and everything ready for it...... i guess im going to have a find a way to get the centre bit plastic put back in somehow and make it look like it was never cut..any ideas

Jul 9, 2012
I would go to another exhaust place and get them to c if they get an pipe there as the only way u will get ur bumper to look right it to either get a new bumper or get it plastic welded in and painted

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hey guys, so I've had an email this morning and our passes are being sent out end of February :D

I have booked our tickets as well as follows:

Me - 2
Matt - 2
SeatLeon2012 - 1
k1fro - 2
t.oldaker - 1
Goldie - 2

If I hear any more then I'll let you guys know but I think that is everything else sorted :) best get working on the motors and roll on Ultimate Dubs!

Nice one:D

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
no different because i still have the dpf.. sound more purry it u are close to it but the diesal engine really over runs it.it seems alot more quieter than standard and i have no backbox but it is abit more pokey feel less back pressure

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Dead excited bout this now. Got loads to get on with. :/ haha thinking we should all meet up on route to UD and roll in together. makes setting up the stand etc... a hell of alot easier :)

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Yep, still the plan if everyone is up for it? Meet at the services between 8 and 8.30 and then roll up there to get parked up together :) it's only 1 junction away from where we need to be anyway.

seatleon2012 - lookin good with the exhaust, as Jake said I'd either change the bumper or try and get somewhere to fit the tailpipe in the middle if you have the cutout. And then get it looooow before the show :p

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Yep, still the plan if everyone is up for it? Meet at the services between 8 and 8.30 and then roll up there to get parked up together :) it's only 1 junction away from where we need to be anyway.

seatleon2012 - lookin good with the exhaust, as Jake said I'd either change the bumper or try and get somewhere to fit the tailpipe in the middle if you have the cutout. And then get it looooow before the show :p

I'm up for that,might be an idea to swap a few phone numbers incase anyone's running late etc??
Dam snow! i havn't been able to get near my car since last Thursday:cry:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise