Ultimate Dubs 2013

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Yeah I'll be gettin mine prepared a day or 2 before and then just givin it a quick once over when we're there.

Now paid matey :)

Got it, cheers mate :)

mk4 cupra, I'm gonna need your details by tomorrow or let your space go sorry mate.

Updated Details III
-----------------------------
BOLD=details given

1. DGJDrummer
2. t.oldaker (PAID)
3. seatleon2012 (PAID)
4. k1fro (PAID)
5. Matt V5 (PAID)
6. mk4 cupra

RESERVES

7. goldie74
8. Lodey23

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
guys need help ..does it matter if you dont have all of the to be done bits on the ar or are they a prority..casue looking at my list of things to be done.. i cant afford all of it.....if it does matter then i may have to adjust my to be done bits and take some stuff off.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
SEAT IBIZA MK5 1.6TDI

030_zpsca38c152.jpg

029_zps55cc69e7.jpg

032_zps162adadb.jpg

003-2_zpsabd4e0de.jpg

SPECS

CHASSIS
17'' calibre askari custom gold
215/40/17 tyres all round
(TO BE DONE)
kw lowering springs
15-20mm rear wheel spacers

INTERIOR
sprayed cd surround
sprayed speedo clocks
sprayed heater rings
sprayed handbrake surround
sprayed gearbox surround
sprayed front door handles
redone steering wheel inserts

EXTERIOR
seat sport rear bumper
debadged rear
debadged front grille

(TO BE DONE)
seat sport front bumper

ENGINE
k@n air filter

(TO BE DONE)
spray centre engine cover-DONE
revo stage 1 remap

my redone list

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
im getting custom boc replica exhaust done saturday..would they need new pictures of any changes to the car by time of event or wouldnt that matter either..i am sorry to be a pain

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Lol no you should be ok mate, they just need an idea of the car and what sort of standard it will be when it's on display. I'm sure they'd ask if they needed any further info.

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Need to get all this done assap to confirm a place. Am i right in saying nothing is approved or booked yet. so there is a chance we wont get a stand? or has it been confirmed just waiting on details?

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Need to get all this done assap to confirm a place. Am i right in saying nothing is approved or booked yet. so there is a chance we wont get a stand? or has it been confirmed just waiting on details?

We do need to get this in ASAP, been waiting on mk4 cupra but he has run in to some difficulties so won't be able to attend (thanks for getting back to me mate).

Goldie, can you send me your payment over ASAP and I'll get everything sorted. I'll try and get this application form off now but I'm in work so don't know if it will let me download the form off the works computer.

Will keep you all updated and money will be held until our place is confirmed and then I'll book the tickets.

Cheers :)

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
We do need to get this in ASAP, been waiting on mk4 cupra but he has run in to some difficulties so won't be able to attend (thanks for getting back to me mate).

Goldie, can you send me your payment over ASAP and I'll get everything sorted. I'll try and get this application form off now but I'm in work so don't know if it will let me download the form off the works computer.

Will keep you all updated and money will be held until our place is confirmed and then I'll book the tickets.

Great cheers buddy i'm hoping that they let clubs use the car park this time too fit more nice motors in and all the people attending the event park in the surrounding multi stories. Gives more clubs a chance to show off etc... and make the show bigger for them as well but we will see.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I think they will as that was the set up last year. I've just spoken to somebody at the office and she is going to check and make sure we are shortlisted for the club spot, I've also sent off the email with our booking form and final car list in so it no stands as this:

1. DGJDrummer
2. t.oldaker
3. seatleon2012
4. k1fro
5. Matt V5 Duffy
6. Goldie74

Lodey, I'll keep you in reserve if you're still interested mate just in case anybody has to pull out for any reason.

Goldie, I'm waiting to hear back off the UD organisers so hold off on the payment until I hear anything and I'll let you know what's happening from there.

I'm in work at the mo so won't be able to check on this much but will let you guys know as soon as I have any info.