Ultimate Dubs 2013

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
How do you want the payment (paypal gift?). Probs somewhere in the thread but im lazy :p pwahaha

Yeah mate just send it as a gift and I'll get everything sorted out.

k1fro - your payment hasn't come through for some reason :confused: I'll give it a bit more time but not seeing anything on my paypal or had an email receipt yet.

Gettin excited for this now too!

And yes you can pay for your tickets on the door but they're £15 instead of £12.50 and the queue is pretty long for the first couple of hours.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I hope u got my.payment ok

Yes mate got it cheers :)

Should b there now

Jake I presume? ;) Yeah it's there now mate. Can you send me the details so I can get the form sent off please mate? (Name, Car model and Reg)

all spaces full i take it?

Yes sorry mate and I have 2 in reserve as well.

mk4 Cupra, I'm gonna need your details soon mate or I'll have to let the space go as we could lose our spot otherwise and some guys have already paid me. Not meaning to be harsh but need to get this done.

Goldie, if that is the case I will let you know so we can sort payment.

t.oldaker, just need your payment to finalise the booking.

So, Updated Details II
-----------------------------
BOLD=details given

1. DGJDrummer
2. t.oldaker
3. seatleon2012 (PAID)
4. k1fro (PAID - need details)
5. Matt V5 (PAID)
6. mk4 cupra

RESERVES

7. goldie74
8. Lodey23

Cheers :)

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
looking forward to this now. im glad i still wanted to do this going to be nice to meet you guys at the telford services.. just hope u make me feel welcome lol

drka-drka

New Schooler
Stands sounding good boys. There is a good jet wash at the same junction you get off at for the international center, I will post a link when I have good Internet when I'm back home.

You don't really want to be 'polishing' your car the morning of the show see so many people doing it. But any detailer would tell uou it's wrong all you need is sumthing to wash it with, the prep should all be done before the shows.

It would be a 1000mile round trip for me so stop moaning people haha.

Matt-V5-Duffy

Parts, parts, parts...
Oct 6, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Stands sounding good boys. There is a good jet wash at the same junction you get off at for the international center, I will post a link when I have good Internet when I'm back home.

You don't really want to be 'polishing' your car the morning of the show see so many people doing it. But any detailer would tell uou it's wrong all you need is sumthing to wash it with, the prep should all be done before the shows.

It would be a 1000mile round trip for me so stop moaning people haha.

He's right. I'm getting all of my prep done on the Friday and Saturday then just giving it a quick clean when I get there. It makes life soooo much easier ;)

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
sounds like a good idea i will do this also.. wash when i get tehre....just need to work this out does it matter if that car has a few bumps and dings in bodywork or 1 of your alloys has some curbing rash on the edge or do the cars hae to be perfect... just so i know now

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.