vag com codes?

Cupra Ken

more boost = more rattles
Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
Does anybody know waht these codes mean off of vag-com. 1. catylsyst effiency below freshold. 2. 2nd air valve incorrect flow. And sorry for being a pain does anybody know if the lambda should be at the front or the back of the cat. cheers!

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
do you have a decat? if its standard then there should be a lambda probe before and after the cat! when you get them remapped you do get the 2nd lambda mapped out so you can run decats without an engine light on

Cupra Ken

Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
i havnt tgot the number for the code i will have to get it off my mate again doh! it has meant to have a re-,map so that would make sense if the second lambda has been mapped out, but it is only running 6-7 psi . i just think the cat might have been put back on the wrong way round.

Cupra Ken

Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
oh sorry it has got a standard cat on but looks like it has been put back in before selling the car as there is a little section of stainless straight after it, looks like a bit of bodge, would the best idea to de-cat it.

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
were these codes on when you bought the code. the reason i say this is because if he had a decat on and then that would of brought the codes on, he has prob put the standard cat on to sell but not cleared the codes

He defo wont be able to put the cat on thee wrong way. If you are running 6-7psi then its not remapped because thats standard boost pressure.

Cupra Ken

Sep 7, 2008
st ives, cambs
were these codes on when you bought the code. the reason i say this is because if he had a decat on and then that would of brought the codes on, he has prob put the standard cat on to sell but not cleared the codes

He defo wont be able to put the cat on thee wrong way. If you are running 6-7psi then its not remapped because thats standard boost pressure.

The cat has clearly been welded back on as the 2 types either side of it are stainless and you can see where they have been welded onto the 3 bolt flanges.

The postcat lambda is at the front of the cat quite close to the pre cat lambda which was mentioned might not be correct.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.