Warranty

gaz258

hello all
My warranty is due to expire very shortly and i'm considering renewing it at £340 for the year. My question is are warranties any good? Can others recommend a warranty provider?
I drive a Leon FR 55 plate which i bought from a dealer 3 months ago.

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
did you get it from a seat dealer? and depends on wat band you are renewing at i think theres 3 bronze.silver<and gold all depends what they cover as well

gaz258

did you get it from a seat dealer? and depends on wat band you are renewing at i think theres 3 bronze.silver<and gold all depends what they cover as well

yes the car was bought from a seat dealer and their warranty is due to expire so i looked around for other warranties and got a quote from the best about allegedly. their quote was for their top warranty which covers mostly all and includes wear and tear cover. only thing i didnt like was the £50 excess on every claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

adm013

Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Hi, would be careful about warranties especially one saying they will cover wear and tear, ask for it in writing etc...

I was offered a warranty by reputable national company last year, and it sounded great unlimited this that and the next thing, then the bombshell......with fair usage in mind.....was only covered up to to £2500 for the term of the policy. So just be careful and get everything in writing and understand it.

Cheers

Andy

gaz258

thanks to all for you replies and views.
i have decided not to take out the warranty and hope the car doesnt let me down for the time i own it!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise