WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Mar 13, 2010
Like the look of those graphs, very smooth power curve and the torque holds well and drops progressively, about as good as you will get it really with out extra work.

Lovely car aswell, only just had the Ibiza but liking the look of this or a megane 265 next.

Whats next on the list?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
That is a nice set of plots mate. Comparing them to my stage 1 plots from my REVO map it looks to maintain better up the range.

If I wasn't planning on getting stage2+ soon I'd get mine updated.
I wonder if they are applying the same principles to stage 2+ software?

Cheers

Lee
Cheers mate. Yeh looking at some of the Revo stage 1 graphs it does look improved. I can confirm there is/are stage 2+ software currently on a vehicle/vehicles ;) and it's very positive :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the look of those graphs, very smooth power curve and the torque holds well and drops progressively, about as good as you will get it really with out
extra work.
Lovely car aswell, only just had the Ibiza but liking the look of this or a megane 265 next.

Whats next on the list?
cheers mate. The alloys will be getting returned gloss black soon :)

BumbleJC

Aug 24, 2011
Derby
That car is lovely! The interior of those LCRs is swish (and probably very comfortable).

It'll look great with black alloys and you can't beat the bumblebee colour! :D

Nice mods too. Frequent visits to this site always make me think about what I could do, I'm still standard after 9 months.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Hers a few although don't do it justice much better in the flesh.
6ee898fd.jpg

3e477115.jpg

2576044a.jpg

ce050086.jpg

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Car in for warranty work today at verve kilmarnock. The horn unit stopped working but all good now :) top class service from verve klmarnock

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Was just curious that's all.
Mine will turn 12k this week thats nearly 11k I've done in it since August.
Best not try and calculate the fuel bill.

Sent from my iPhone

Poverty

Sounds good mate.
Although it does sound like Revo are now admitting there was flaws in there original software.

Sent from my iPhone

It does look a little bit more like the APR V3.1 map than the earlier revo maps.

I wonder what the revised stage 2 plus map looks like now!

Poverty

You mean APR looks like Revo? ;)

:rofl:

So they are making this update public? The poor TTRS boys with the earlier not so good revo maps are still being told there is no update, even though a few of us had them. :think:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I don't know if it is public or not Jace as I don't live in their back pocket. No idea either about any other code update. How come you have such an axe to grind with Revo?

@ Graeme - When are your wheels getting done? I will call later tonight when I get back from Amsterdam.

Poverty

I don't know if it is public or not Jace as I don't live in their back pocket. No idea either about any other code update. How come you have such an axe to grind with Revo?

@ Graeme - When are your wheels getting done? I will call later tonight when I get back from Amsterdam.

Time and £££££££££ wasted due to revo. I used to think their maps were the best, I was wrong. Live and learn, dont believe everything you are told.

Nothing personal against them, but I wouldnt do business with them again and leave it at that.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members