Well its goodbye from me!!

monkeyboy123987

Aug 2, 2005
Well my beloved Leon FR has gone!! I have moved on to a 1963 VW Splitscreen camper now (I know what you are all thinking middle age!).

Can I take this chance to thank everybody involved with SeatCupra.net! The admin staff and the members!!!! Thanks for all the help and advice that I have recived in the last few years! This has been one of the best forums I have used.

Hope to be back soon!

Monkeyboy!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
before you go,you must post up some pics of the van. if i had the money,i'd have one tomorrow

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
Well my beloved Leon FR has gone!! I have moved on to a 1963 VW Splitscreen camper now (I know what you are all thinking middle age!).

Can I take this chance to thank everybody involved with SeatCupra.net! The admin staff and the members!!!! Thanks for all the help and advice that I have recived in the last few years! This has been one of the best forums I have used.

Hope to be back soon!

Monkeyboy!

1963 splitty [B)] Congrat's mate. A true driving Icon. Any plans for it engine wise?

danregs

Leon Cupra 20VT
Oct 26, 2004
Exeter
www.bugproject.co.uk
good luck with the splitty mate!

can't wait to see the pics!

same as WeeJase, if I had the money I'd be following your lead!... until then... still got my 1970 bug to keep me amused :eek:)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise