Which version of OBDeleven is needed?

Dannnnn

Dec 9, 2018
Hampshire
There's a really good thread in the sticky section on obdeleven coding, so I'd suggest looking in there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Got my OBDeleven bath plug! :0) Pro version activated and watching adverts to gather points although it's only twelve squid for a hundred so no big deal.

I had a look at the OBDeleven thread but it's near a hundred pages long! Where can I find the best list of codes? The list I saw was partly in foreign. Is it the same codes for Ibizas? My son's have those.

nc30rider

Feb 8, 2009
Where ever the wife tells me
Got my OBDeleven bath plug! :0) Pro version activated and watching adverts to gather points although it's only twelve squid for a hundred so no big deal.

I had a look at the OBDeleven thread but it's near a hundred pages long! Where can I find the best list of codes? The list I saw was partly in foreign. Is it the same codes for Ibizas? My son's have those.
Ordered a next gen pro yesterday. How Long did yours take to arrive?

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
You can get six credits a day just by opening the ap and watching adverts :0)

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I went for the 200 + 200 credit bonus deal

To be honest, the credits are so cheap I'm not bothered but I don't plan on using many. If I can get six a day for nothing I doubt I'll need any more. I want to switch off stop/start on both Leons, reverse mirror dip on one and might put the needle sweep on the FR for a laugh.

Can you stop the AM option coming up on the radio? Only use FM and DAB.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I deactivated the stop/start on one car, hopefully, but when I tried to do something else it failed and the 'apps' option disappeared from the list? Try again tomorrow.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.