White Rear Lights?!

ents

Jan 12, 2007
Tallinn - Estonia
heh.... I got my smoked In.Pros today and they are in plain Hella box! Only tiny stickers on the backside of lights: qualty certificate in.pro. - do not remove, give some clue that in.pro has something to do with them. So.... all In.Pro lights are actually made by Hella. Which is very fine by me:funk:

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
heh.... I got my smoked In.Pros today and they are in plain Hella box! Only tiny stickers on the backside of lights: qualty certificate in.pro. - do not remove, give some clue that in.pro has something to do with them. So.... all In.Pro lights are actually made by Hella. Which is very fine by me:funk:

Photos Please !!!;)

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
waiting for my invoices to be paid then if i have enough i could order too.
would be good to see them ents if you can manage even just them out the box.

ents

Jan 12, 2007
Tallinn - Estonia
Looking nice. How dark are the lenses. They look quite light but is that just the flash? Get em fitted now!!!

Flash makes them lighter but they are not totally black also. I dont know exactly yet but was thinking of darken them even more but i got to fit them first to see how they look on a car. And I will certainly replace the yellow and red bulbs for silver ones.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Sound good mate. Pics when you can. On this point tomorrow is the cut off for the first batch of rear light orders from C & R. Could you please email me tonight so i can give you the right order reference.

See earlier in this thread for prices/options etc

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.