Lowering arosa

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Looking into lowering Emilys arosa and getting it a bit more solid as it tends to roll a lot at the sight of a corner. not looking at coilovers, shocks and springs will be fine.

can anyone post pics with how much and what make you have lowered.

many thanks guys and girls

steve

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I bought a Pi shocks and springs kit from F1 in Brighton about 3 years ago. Cost me £160 with the discount, has lowered alot on the front but, the rear is still like a tractor. The arosa subframe isnt the strongest point, so if your looking for stability your better off looking into ARB's. Im looking into this at the moment as the speed bumps around here are shocking.

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
I bought a Pi shocks and springs kit from F1 in Brighton about 3 years ago. Cost me £160 with the discount, has lowered alot on the front but, the rear is still like a tractor. The arosa subframe isnt the strongest point, so if your looking for stability your better off looking into ARB's. Im looking into this at the moment as the speed bumps around here are shocking.

how do you find them ride wise?

i cant find any arb upgrades really for the arosa.......

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
how do you find them ride wise?

i cant find any arb upgrades really for the arosa.......

They are about the same as any other shocks/springs kit to be fair. I have quite low profile tyres on my arosa so I can feel every lump and bump in the road. Stability wise suspension makes very little difference as its already quite a small car. Have you tried looking for a lupo ARB kit ? Im sure Eibach make a ARB for the Arosa. Might be worth ringing around.

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead

They are about the same as any other shocks/springs kit to be fair. I have quite low profile tyres on my arosa so I can feel every lump and bump in the road. Stability wise suspension makes very little difference as its already quite a small car. Have you tried looking for a lupo ARB kit ? Im sure Eibach make a ARB for the Arosa. Might be worth ringing around.

emilys has the 16" ibiza cupra wheels so they have quite a big profile. ill look into arb a bit more i think. i could find uprated front ones but not rear. hmmmm i wonder if the ibiza one would fit:lol:

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
best ARB upgrade is to fit a lupo GTi one onto it mate, i did it, you need to change the rubbers as well as the standard lupo GTi one from memory is a couple of mm thicker

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.