full car bra.....pics?

jake_h

Aug 24, 2010
hey i know there not to everyones tastes but i think there the tits....(get it..bra)....anywhoo, just wondered if anyone has any pics of a ibiza in a full bra rather than just the bonnet bra??

jake_h

Aug 24, 2010
The autobra link doesn't show a photo of the full bra just the bonnet bra?

The full bra covers te entire front bumper aswell as the bonnet bra, something that is actually useful compared to a bonnet bra as this really prevents stone chips and alot of dirt from hitting the front bumper, useful if your a clean freak on the way to a car show etc!!

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
I have one in the garage which was purchased as a part of a 'group buy' and it was much cheaper than £115.00. I've never used it mind!:doh:

jake_h

Aug 24, 2010
You wanna sell it? Yeh I can see there's a pic of a car bra but I want a pic of it fitted to an Ibiza so I can see what it looks like.

ibizatom

Warrrrp tish
Mar 13, 2010
Kent
I used to wear mine on the car for the longer journeys, but as soon as I found out that people on piston heads think it's a "chavvy" type thing to do, I took it off and no longer fitted it. Don't really wanna be associated as a chav, but having said that, I have never seen the full bra and might invest in one for the longer drives I do.

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
I shall post a picture of the car with the full bra on sometime soon once I decide to try it on. I could be interested in selling it but as it was custom made I would prefer to make sure it fits before selling it on. :D

knackerdecobre

I used to wear mine on the car for the longer journeys, but as soon as I found out that people on piston heads think it's a "chavvy" type thing to do, I took it off and no longer fitted it. Don't really wanna be associated as a chav, but having said that, I have never seen the full bra and might invest in one for the longer drives I do.

A full mask being chavvy!?!?! most chavs won't even know what one is or what its for!

ibizatom

Warrrrp tish
Mar 13, 2010
Kent
A full mask being chavvy!?!?! most chavs won't even know what one is or what its for!

Sorry, not the full bra but just the bonnet bra. A bonnet bra is really just a fashion thing because why would you want to protect just that small strip of bonnet and leave the rest? lol

A bra/mask is there to serve a purpose rather than being a fashion statement!

A full bra does serve a purpose, hence me being interested in one as full bra is a new addition to the website! :)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I like my bra!

DSCF1203.jpg

CIMG4032.jpg

Jun 24, 2007
durham
Sorry, not the full bra but just the bonnet bra. A bonnet bra is really just a fashion thing because why would you want to protect just that small strip of bonnet and leave the rest? lol

A full bra does serve a purpose, hence me being interested in one as full bra is a new addition to the website! :)

the front strip is the part of the bonnet that takes the hammer from chips as it curves downwards more its near imposible for a sone getting flicked up to hit the top part ;) . the bonnet is the only metal part that will bubble/rust once chipped to as the bumpers are plastic .

jonny_mcc

Dec 21, 2009
I've got a bonnet bra. Tape up my bumper with low tack tape when going to shows down south.

Would like to invest in a full bra but i'm changing to a cupra front bumper next year so gonna wait til then and order on as i'm sure the FR bra will be different to the cupra one.

J

neil_g

Oct 26, 2010
'Ampshire!
been thinking of a bonnet bra, the lip of my bonnet is taking a pounding at the moment..

does anyone have just a bonnet one, not a full frontal (or at least a pic) of one on a glacier blue mk4?

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
I have a full front mask in my garage which has never been used or test fitted.

I'll be happy to sell it if anyone needs it more than what I do.

Jim H

Mar 6, 2009
Teesside
I have heard from people that it cam damage the paintwork. If you get a piece of grit or dirt between the bra and the paint (easily done), as the car moves the bra rubs and scratches the paint off. I also personally think it makes the car ugly. If it is full frontal bra, it may stop air getting into cooling ducts.

If I was worried about stone chips, I would stick a clear plastic film on the bonnet and grille to protect the paint.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.