Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Ben Diesel

jamo you stranger! given up on the trusty british engineering then?

ja-mo4

haha the 'very reliable' english motor is still in the garage lol ooo i love K series :D hows it going matey? long time no speak, will have to venture over bridgend sometime :) what car you driving now mate?

Ben Diesel

its still going, bloody hell!

Im driving a vw polo tdi also have a vw passat too. passats a 110 standard battle wagon and polo is a pd130 with a tweek ;)

no seats but theres lots of help on here for the tdi lumps!

ja-mo4

ahhh good good :D yea the ZS is in there, needed a few things sorted on it so i can mot and tax the thing then sell it off!!

Ben Diesel

ye i reconise your name mate!!

Im still on swcc, not as much as i use to be what with work comitments!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Not bad fella! Gone to the dark side I see.... derv power! Know anyone wanting a Passat TDi for £2300 lmao... just brought a Passat 2.8 V6 estate to tow my Ibiza.

What have you been up to then? The days of SW-CC are long gone sadly lol.

Ben Diesel

i been hiding on here for ages dave, good info on the pd engines on here(common faults and so on.

unfortunatly no vw polo clubs who appreciate a good diesel, well none i can find!

i hear the car went well at combe the other day? ws gonna pop up but had to work!

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
i been hiding on here for ages dave, good info on the pd engines on here(common faults and so on.

unfortunatly no vw polo clubs who appreciate a good diesel, well none i can find!

i hear the car went well at combe the other day? ws gonna pop up but had to work!

I'm selling my Passat if you know of anyone fella! Its on eBay. Yea the snot went very well, was pleased with the new box & diff on it!

Told the missus if we don't buy a house by the end of the year the bottom end is being done, hello to 230+bhp of screaming bodies lol.

Heading back up Combe on the 16th July for VW & Audi Trackday with Saxon Motorsport.

Ben Diesel

tidy if im not working i may pop up to hear it !
we get people asking for cars all the time, so ill keep it in mind, im selling my passat too thinking about a t4 finally lol!

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Mmmmmm T4 nice.... going to kit it all out or just use it for a van? Be nice to catch up one day fella, get your arse up to Combe or something lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.