My ibiza has to be the fastest one of its kind

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Ive only ever done 5 runs in mine (stage 2 ko3s), not done it with the current setup, on the fifith run (with a loose flywheel and 25 degree heat) i run just over 100mph and 14 dead.

Thats at shakespeare raceway tho, santa pod seems to get different times.

dalegolf215

UNbanned
Jun 3, 2010
Rov'rum
Ive only ever done 5 runs in mine (stage 2 ko3s), not done it with the current setup, on the fifith run (with a loose flywheel and 25 degree heat) i run just over 100mph and 14 dead.

Thats at shakespeare raceway tho, santa pod seems to get different times.

only ever run mine at shakespeare too
ditto stage 2 ko3s, couldnt get over the 100ph terminal though i think it was always 98-99mph running 14.2 best i think but using wheels with an inch of poke doesnt help drag :)

pazz1991

Aug 1, 2011
ok so i was talkng to a guy that does drag racing and im not sure how true it is but santa pod has a slight up hill track were as shakespere is down hill not by much but a little bit and also at santa pod the wind is blowing towards the way you run were as shaksperes blows tthe way your going , onlu going by what ive been told so thats most probily the differnt times

Mar 19, 2010
derbyshire
when I ran my 14.5 run the head wind at Santa pod was bowing the flag poles in the camp site and it's defo a head wind and I've heard it up hill too

pazz1991

Aug 1, 2011
i would of thought you woul get a slower time going up hill and towards the wind ?

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Ill agree with ibiza125!! I ran a 14.6 at crail, cant remember the terminal, on a hot day with standard side mount cooler and not mapped for k03s etc etc. The surface at crail is poor with a strong head wind coming off the water

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.