t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Fry over black or high power silver wheel refurb?

• Fry over black wheel colour

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • High power silver wheel colour

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Both totally correct sadly. :blink:
Insurance costs more
Tax costs more
If you dont get right age depreciate costs you more
Brake pads will cost a lot more and so will discs

I looked into it, can be quite shocking :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Dude I HATE it when people don't do the door cards when they put leather in! I was lucky with mine, I got the door cards with the seats! You've done well!!

Soon as the r32 seats were in and I took a step back and had a look, it was pretty much on my mind then to keen an eye out for door cards and luckily a top set popped up through a top man :)

Not a fan of they grey bit on the door cards tho

Well you're not alone then as I think the grey is gash and defo won't be going in my car.

James, you NEED to get these for your car.

Agree with that comment but what i would do is take the door cards apart and re glue / fix the leather on the black Lcr door cards

This is exactly what will be happening I just want the leather inserts on my cars cards :)

Insurance costs more
Tax costs more
If you dont get right age depreciate costs you more
Brake pads will cost a lot more and so will discs

I looked into it, can be quite shocking :)

Yeah I remember you looking into them mate. Maybe one day eh? ;)

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Porsche know there's a reason to stop spending on your LCR. That's my planned weekend car when both kids are at school.
Door cards look good.

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Dude I HATE it when people don't do the door cards when they put leather in! I was lucky with mine, I got the door cards with the seats! You've done well!!

i had factory fitted leathers so i was lucky when changing my seats as i already had the black leather cards on

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Let me know if you need a hand I know how shocking you are at modding things lol

Hmm I think I can fire that right back at you WOT BOX broken rods fail boy and written off LCR boy :p Love you really though haha :)

Creativity doing some rear light tinting is never going to be my strong point I hate doing stuff like that I will admit that, fiddling with silicone is more me :p

Door cards one weekend soon then maybe mate, text me when you're free etc :)

Porsche know there's a reason to stop spending on your LCR. That's my planned weekend car when both kids are at school.
Door cards look good.

Bit more spending then I'm finished mate don't worry, lol. And cheers, happy with the cards :)

Them door cards look in top condition, nice buy mate :D

Cheers mate, Rich(RDS) kept them in good condition :)

Last edited:

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Im going to buck the trend here and not love the porsches
Even if i had the money i wouldnt buy one and can stereotype the majority of its owners, now everyone will call me a hater and jealous but i'd rather have something faster and less well known than an expensive badge
Have a Noble or similar for the lower specced 911 and if big money something like an Ascari

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
i had factory fitted leathers so i was lucky when changing my seats as i already had the black leather cards on

Decent. You have any pics in your rr of the door cards and what they look like against the r32 seats as I know you have the konigs also?

i want a TVR as a weekender

Too unreliable for me lol.... 997 turbo is looking like my next car.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
i want a TVR as a weekender

Did you see wheeler dealer recently with the Cerebra? Oh suits you sir.

Even if i had the money i wouldnt buy one and can stereotype the majority of its owners, now everyone will call me a hater and jealous but i'd rather have something faster and less well known than an expensive badge
Have a Noble or similar for the lower specced 911 and if big money something like an Ascari

It's not the power of the Porker I like but the driving challenge. Plus it's just a big boys VAG car.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
*cough* after I am married *cough*

Wishful thinking :)

Haha, I'm sure you can sneak one in the garage ;)

Mate I get what you're saying. El has always spoke of the Noble's. Sweeeeeeeeet bloody cars and perfect for a weekend hack and taking straight onto a track. I like them a lot :)

Just think the 997 turbo is an all round supercar with a bit more comfort and it's a solid buy. Silly quick too.

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex

Ascari!! now your talking :D

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
With all this talk of 911 Turbo's I take it your not thinking of moving out of mummy and daddy's any time soon then Tom ;)

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Let me know if you need a hand I know how shocking you are at modding things lol

If you're on about swapping the leather bits of the door card, they are **** to do, tbh you'll probably need to plastic weld them back in, and be CAREFUL when you take the leather ones out, try and not drill the holes, as I battered my FR ones, but luckily I practiced on them first, drill went straight through lol. I'd suggest you practice on the lcr ones as they will have no resale value any way. Mine are held in with aluminium tape and grip fill for the moment, until I can be bothered to weld them in.