Hey peeps!!

Bazza239

Hi all,

I'm Baz from Mansfield. Owner of a 57 plate Leon FR TDI 170

Had a RenaultSport Clio 197 before my Leon - took the plunge with the Leon & well happy overall.

Not done many mods as yet, but may think of getting the DPF removed & Remap depending on funds (Shark Performance are local).

I work as a Vehicle Damage Assessor at a VAG Approved bodyshop in Nottinghamshire, so if anyone wants any quotes for bodywork then drop me a line

Joined this forum for better knowledge of my model & heads up on frequent problems etc

Hobbies include footy & music - mainly trance, tech, psy etc

Drop me a line & introduce yourselves!

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Sorry forgot to mention its lunar grey with smoked alloys on a 59 plate, what about yourself and I'll keep my eyes peeled lol

Last edited:

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Not sure if you mean me or bazza silent night but I'm picking my ibiza up at 9am so have been hanging round the site like a bad smell trying to make 15 worthwhile posts lol just so I can upload pics when I do finally get it

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Not sure if you mean me or bazza silent night but I'm picking my ibiza up at 9am so have been hanging round the site like a bad smell trying to make 15 worthwhile posts lol just so I can upload pics when I do finally get it

Ahh my bad dude, both of yous haha. They don't need to be worthwhile ;) simple hello on other posts ha. Bet your like a bairn at Christmas for tomorrow! I bought my leon cupra and had to wait 2 months before my insurance would insure me (just being 20 and their rediculous prices!) it killed me haha. Safe to say it sat very clean for those two months :p

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yessss!!!! Post no. 15, lol, but yeah can't wait had an cupra about 11yrs ago but had a blowout and the insurance payout never covered the finance so been in debt for about 4 yrs and then been driving a not so great 1.4tdi Eco but then seeing the 09 fr for sale at £8695 I thought right I'm having that so yeah can't wait as soon as I pick it up ill get the camera out and get some pics up

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Yessss!!!! Post no. 15, lol, but yeah can't wait had an cupra about 11yrs ago but had a blowout and the insurance payout never covered the finance so been in debt for about 4 yrs and then been driving a not so great 1.4tdi Eco but then seeing the 09 fr for sale at £8695 I thought right I'm having that so yeah can't wait as soon as I pick it up ill get the camera out and get some pics up

Well done level one completed :p Jesus Christ! 11 years ago?! I'd of been playing crash bandicoot on the play station 1 then! Haha. Barh, bad times. Insurance company's will do anythings not to pay out! Looking forward to seeing these photos mind! Have you got any mods in mind or you just keeping it standard...for now.

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Being older and more sensible at nearly 30, screw it who am I kidding. First thing I want to do is change all the bulbs for the obvious benefits during the night but give it a cleaner look I.e the indicators and removing the ibiza of the back as I've never liked it, then there's the induction kit, a decay and ecu remap after that ill see what my finances/cashflow is like as right now I'm happy with how it looks in grey with smoked alloys

Last edited:

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Actually silentnight I could use your help as when it comes to technical parts of the car I'm a bit of a clutz I know what the circular thing in front of you does and the right pedal makes you go faster lol, can you give me some advice on the best bulbs to get

Last edited:

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Haha who are you trying to kid? ;) sounds good buddy, you getting HIDs? I am assuming decay is suppose to be decat? Iv decatted my leon and I love it, mot on the 1st so I'm currently hunting to find a garage that can be..bribed in my area ahaha. Have you for your own thread on here or are you just hijacking this one? :p

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Actually silentnight I could use your help as when it comes to technical parts of the car I'm a bit of a clutz I know what the circular thing in front of you does and the right pedal makes you go faster lol, can you give me some advice on the best bulbs to get

ahahaha I didn't realise you wrote this till just now. Smartarse that circle thing, well it could be. Steering wheel or your speedo or maybe your rev counter but I'm no genius ;) iv got HIDs in 6000k and they do the job just fine (slim ballasts) people say they dazzle drivers but if they're set up correctly they ain't any trouble.

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
cool, just been to the garage deposit paid, insurance sorted just gotta wait for it to be taxed so hopefully getting the car 6hrs time. for your HID kit do you have a link or product code just to help me get started into looking for one for the beeza

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
cool, just been to the garage deposit paid, insurance sorted just gotta wait for it to be taxed so hopefully getting the car 6hrs time. for your HID kit do you have a link or product code just to help me get started into looking for one for the beeza

So you should have the car now with abit of luck?

Erm..as for your lights I'm not to sure what your bulb sizes are in comparison to mine and I don't want to give you dud information search the ibiza section for light sizes mine are

H7, 6000k hid dipped beam
H1, crystal white full beam
Smd 501 wedges, sidelights
39mm festoon smd, number plate bulbs

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.