Richies 2010 Leon Cupra

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
The traffic wasn't to good up the M6 either.
Hahaha god I bet the sound was unreal in the tunnel.
It's surprising the difference the back seats and parcel shelve make to how loud the exhaust is.

I know mate! I stripped most of the interior out of the back of me last cupra, think I might do it with this one too ;)

it droned a little bit with the seats down etc, but i have been in cars that have been 100000 times worse lol

people in other cars in the tunnel must have thought wtf is that cos one of them started to brake and look around!!!

EDIT:

Yeah the downpipe does remove a lot of the lag like, you'll be able to test it properly when it's dry :p

Last edited:

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Met up with Kev yesterday to pay BCS and awesome a visit

We were at BCS for ALOT longer than expected so we didn't have time to go to awesome, as Kev was due to get APR stage 2 software :(

I am glad we couldn't go, as I would have spent more money that I didn't have!!!

Kev ended up with a 100cel sports cat and downpipe which looks mint compared to the stock downpipe, and I got the cupra R valance fitted with powervalve cat back

Absolutely chuffed to bits, I have to drive through a tunnel which goes under the river Tyne to get to work, and I it sounded unreal!!!!

No drone at all when cruising, there was a little bit of drone with the seats down, but not bad!!

Anyway, here's some pics

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
2014-05-28%2017.40.12_zpshbsibbvw.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.