Richies 2010 Leon Cupra

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Should have really updated this last week

Fitted new pcv valve and rev G diverter valve. Car seemed to pull stronger than before so happy with that.

Had to run the car on peasant shell unleaded for a week or so due to there being no V power available :(

Car is back of the 98 Ron map and now I have a revo intake fitted which is NUTS. Well worth the money

Modded my engine cover today and I am not very happy with it of I am honest. Looks scruffy. May have to invest in a TTS cover at some point

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
20140610_234357_zpsij5wtnij.jpg

Engine bay needs a good clean lol

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
I thought there was gonna be a pic of your cover? Is it that bad mate? :)

I didnt realise you had tweaked so much till i read through. I can feel an urge to follow a similar path. I really want to hear a bit more turbo activity on mine and toying with the sportlines to make it sit down a bit. Did you get Revolution to fit ya springs?

Not massively fussed on huge power but would just love a bit more rrrrpt-cha.

I wouldnt mind doing 'something' other than clean the daily masonary dust off it from the house reno next door, coz that would make a shter readers ride thread than this one :D :D :D

What i would really like is someone local who knows their way around a vag, to maybe make my car do a fancy needle sweep, alarm set chirp, or some other free amazeballz trickery i dont even know about yet.....

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Tbf the engine cover is clean, it just looks sh1t when its been modified to fit. Should have got the TTS cover like I was going to lol :(. But you live and learn. Just going to run it without engine cover for the moment

honestly mate, even if you do a few mods like intake and remap you will start to unleash the potential of the car and it'll give u a massive boner every time you drive it lol. I love the sound of the intake, constantly dropping a gear just so I can hear it again!!!

I'll take you out for a spin in it and sort out some magical VCDS stuff for you soon if u want?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.