Rich's Candy White FR 170 And Build Thread - Update - New wheels and more!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
You, anyone going along?
Tbh ideally after waiting this long I would wait until I get the new exhaust sytem in a couple weeks but would try and come down if anybody was going.

Get her done Paul then if/when you get a chance to go on rollers again you will be able to see what gains have been had.

Obviously would need to be the same rollers for accuracy.

Rich - FR

Oct 21, 2014
Stockton On Tees
You, anyone going along?
Tbh ideally after waiting this long I would wait until I get the new exhaust sytem in a couple weeks but would try and come down if anybody was going.

I will be going, not putting my car on though. Have mates who are going, one has a M3 that's all tuned by Evolve and running around the 750 bhp, looking forward to seeing that one light the rollers up! ;) Get yourself there :D

Rich - FR

Oct 21, 2014
Stockton On Tees
Ok mate no worries. After what i was told yesterday i wasn't going to go. The guy doing the rolling road day is the same guy who tried to map my car the first time but couldn't do it and said was something wrong with my car! He has been telling mates i'm just a pain in the arse because i insisted on staying with my car why he remapped it?! Why wouldn't i!? It's my pride and joy and spent a lot of money on it and wasn't going to leave with a complete stranger!

He had a 6 series BMW on the rollers yesterday and drove it in to a work bench then the wall trying to get it off the rollers, then asked for the £50 rolling road fee?!

Decided i'm still going to go on Saturday for the laugh and what else he breaks, will wind him up even more me being there so just got to do it! lol

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Good for you Rich don't be put off by him being there if you want to go.

Can imagine the look on his face when he finds out you got her mapped no problems ha ha guessing it will be a bit like this :-o

Rich - FR

Oct 21, 2014
Stockton On Tees
Oh i will be there mate! ;)

He already knows it's done, he offered me a free rolling road just to see if the power is what John at Big fish said it would be. Hmmm, not a chance!

He must think i'm a little slow! I know his game, he will do a copy of the map that's on mine now and he has the fix for the pd170!

Why else would someone who's customer has been to a competitor and had done what they couldn'tn do, then offer a free rolling road? He said Johns maps are complete rubbish and tried to advise me to take it anywhere but!

Whatever mate, not interested thanks! lol

Rich - FR

Oct 21, 2014
Stockton On Tees
I will get mate at TPS to order one in, usually next day. Once it's in, just go and collect it, will tell you who to ask for. They are pretty easy to do. Battery and tray etc would need to come out

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.