Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

ExInferis

Feb 18, 2020
When you can't get to your gym....Turtle Wax.

My shoulders are killing me!

Attachments

• 20200327_142350 (2).jpg
    20200327_142350 (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 160

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018

Not much else to do, so a multiple hour wash, decontamination, clay, polish and ceramic coat, followed by wheel sealant, tyre dressing and glass sealant. Very happy!
Looks good pal great colour for a copra. Just a tip try not to clay as it can leave marring that you might have to machine polish out.

Reactions: Jon Wright

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Looks good pal great colour for a copra. Just a tip try not to clay as it can leave marring that you might have to machine polish out.

Needed it, the paint felt very tacky and rough, not what I expected with a car built a few weeks ago but hey ho, feels like glass now. Got a machine polish after to remove dealer supplied swirls anyway, before being sealed in with the CQuartz coating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hag and Jamie-g

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
I’m pretty sure that’s the coating on mine and it’s brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
CQuartz is great stuff. Mine is coated with Fireball duk do ceramic about two years ago but a wee top up helps.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Used it before on the Z4, albeit I slacked a bit and only did 1 coat so after just over a year its pretty much worn out. First time I'd ever used it too, so think my application was a bit lacking too.

More more confident with how this one has been done, weather today was ideal too. Cloudy, dry, cool and still.

Reactions: Jamie-g and Hag
Oct 26, 2019

Took delivery of my FR Black Edition 1.5 three weeks ago - two days before the lockdown...

They are not the wheels I ordered but I actually quite like them. Besides, other things have become more of a priority in the past couple of weeks. Only driving to work and back but impressions on the first 600 miles have been great! No signs of kangarooing yet and the 150 seems powerful enough. Can't wait to take it on a proper drive though...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.