Hello!
I hope you're all grand. I'm a freelance car journalist, on this occasion for evo Magazine, and we're looking for a mint and (and hopefully unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature.
You'd be welcome to come along (the preferred option) or I can pick the car up from you. It'll be used sympathetically for the photoshoot - most pics will be taken at low speed or static, and quicker driving will be done for driving impressions. But nothing wild!
Fuel and lunch on the day paid for - plus some global magazine fame for your car and a bunch of epic pictures to keep afterwards.
If you're keen, or can think of someone who might be, please get in touch!
Many thanks

Stephen
I hope you're all grand. I'm a freelance car journalist, on this occasion for evo Magazine, and we're looking for a mint and (and hopefully unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature.
You'd be welcome to come along (the preferred option) or I can pick the car up from you. It'll be used sympathetically for the photoshoot - most pics will be taken at low speed or static, and quicker driving will be done for driving impressions. But nothing wild!
Fuel and lunch on the day paid for - plus some global magazine fame for your car and a bunch of epic pictures to keep afterwards.
If you're keen, or can think of someone who might be, please get in touch!
Many thanks
Stephen