Cupra Born V3 - Salary Sacrifice Lease

dewindoeth

Nov 19, 2008
Hello,
I’m able to order the Born via work scheme but would like people’s opinions if it sounds a good deal or not. Never had a brand new car before, leased, or PCP etc just purchased second hand cars outright so not sure what people would be paying on a monthly basis.
The spec is a standard 58Kwh Born V3 e-boost with 20” Blizzard copper wheels.
I’ts £490 per month for 48 months with an annual mileage of 17.5k.
This also includes, insurance, servicing, breakdown and tyres. Does this sound like a good deal? I could get the V1 at just over £400 but thought, if I’m going to get one, might as well get the top model and enjoy it!
Thanks

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Mine is on order through a similar salary sacrifice scheme. I’ve got a V2, eBoost, Rayleigh Red, Tech Pack M, Cargo pack, Beats stereo, on a 36/month and 7.5k/ year term and it’s costing me roughly £440/m with no deposit, and everything included (maintenance, tax, insurance, tyres, roadside assistance, etc).

I took this route because it adds a secondary benefit of keeping me beneath the next tax bracket for a little while longer, but I am comfortable if not ecstatic about the price.

Reactions: Richiepoos

dewindoeth

Nov 19, 2008
Mine is on order through a similar salary sacrifice scheme. I’ve got a V2, eBoost, Rayleigh Red, Tech Pack M, Cargo pack, Beats stereo, on a 36/month and 7.5k/ year term and it’s costing me roughly £440/m with no deposit, and everything included (maintenance, tax, insurance, tyres, roadside assistance, etc).

I took this route because it adds a secondary benefit of keeping me beneath the next tax bracket for a little while longer, but I am comfortable if not ecstatic about the price.
That’s sounds like a good deal there.
Who does your employer use?

Reactions: C_ED_99

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
It's with Tusker. I don't think they're quite as competitive as Octopus can be, but considering there's zero deposit (which would ordinarily bring the monthly cost down) I don't think it's bad at all considering it's inclusive of everything except electricity!

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
Hello,
I’m able to order the Born via work scheme but would like people’s opinions if it sounds a good deal or not. Never had a brand new car before, leased, or PCP etc just purchased second hand cars outright so not sure what people would be paying on a monthly basis.
The spec is a standard 58Kwh Born V3 e-boost with 20” Blizzard copper wheels.
I’ts £490 per month for 48 months with an annual mileage of 17.5k.
This also includes, insurance, servicing, breakdown and tyres. Does this sound like a good deal? I could get the V1 at just over £400 but thought, if I’m going to get one, might as well get the top model and enjoy it!
Thanks
I'm not that familiar with leasing, but with 17.5k and insurance/breakdown/servicing/tyres - sounds good. Also with salary sacrifice it'll only "cost" you effectively ~£400 off you take home as you'd be giving the £90 to the tax man anyway.
If you work out what your insurance and servicing currently cost you per month, you could be getting quite the deal (maybe £50 per month for a warm hatch ICE equivalent?)

Reactions: dewindoeth
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.