• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

What CUPRA Raval Model have ordered or do you own?

  • CUPRA Raval Origin 37kWh 115PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CUPRA Raval V1 37kWh 135PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CUPRA Raval V2 37kWh 135PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CUPRA Raval V1 52kWh 210PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • CUPRA Raval V2 52kWh 210PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • CUPRA Raval V2 Launch Edition 52kWh 210PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • CUPRA Raval VZ 52kWh 225PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • CUPRA Raval VZ Extreme 52kWh 225PS 5dr Auto

    Votes: 4 18.2%

  • Total voters
    22
Congrats and will be nice to see some pictures when you have it as that is what I've ordered. Mines not due till December though, so i guess yours was already in build when you ordered.
Difference between black and plasma is only £300 btw and I'm not sure black would show of the car as well imo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pmac16
Congrats and will be nice to see some pictures when you have it as that is what I've ordered. Mines not due till December though, so i guess yours was already in build when you ordered.
Difference between black and plasma is only £300 btw and I'm not sure black would show of the car as well imo!
I know, but all the other cars are black, and there was a budget I was working to!
 
This waiting kills me haha. My custom order VZ is estimated for production in week 41. Looks more and more like the first drive on Raval will happen with winter tyres.

BTW, a very small detail I just noticed and was slightly wondering about as the Raval demo car reviews popped up how they pick the "accent" colors on the exterior as far as the stripes at the front and rear diffuser goes, if it's per color option (like Plasma gets automatically copper accents or Fiord Blue gets automatically black ones etc). Seems like it's VZ model that gets copper ones (I prefer that) unless picking the Extreme variant with the sulphur green and Endurance (or V1/V2) gets black ones. Seems like the finnish updated configurator isn't published on their site yet but it showed up in a google search so there you can also spec the basic VZ and updates the pictures as you pick the options, like my VZ with the default Rebel copper tyres and Fiord Blue paint shows copper accents there, they are black if I pick Endurance model etc. and it stays irrelevant of color option I choose.

View attachment 55284

Orgin, V1 and V2 get gloss black accents, VZ gets copper and VZ Extreme get green accents
I ordered an Iridescent Plasma VZ Extreme at the end of July, and I'm collecting in on Saturday. It was originally in black, but the wait for that was December. I prefered the plasma, but was taking the cheap paint option - the dealer offered to split the paint difference, if I took a September delivery!
Ditto pick my Raval up on Saturday too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pmac16
This waiting kills me haha. My custom order VZ is estimated for production in week 41. Looks more and more like the first drive on Raval will happen with winter tyres.

BTW, a very small detail I just noticed and was slightly curious about as the Raval demo car reviews popped up how they pick the "accent" colors on the exterior as far as the stripes at the front and rear diffuser goes, if it's per color option (like Plasma gets automatically copper accents or Fiord Blue gets automatically black ones etc). Seems like it's VZ model that gets copper ones (I prefer that) unless picking the Extreme variant with the sulphur green and Endurance (or V1/V2) gets black ones. Seems like with the updated finnish site's configurator you can now also spec the basic VZ and updates the pictures as you pick the options, like my VZ with the default Rebel copper tyres and Fiord Blue paint shows copper accents there, they are black if I pick Endurance model etc. and it stays irrelevant of color option I choose.

View attachment 55297

I have a Fiord Blue VZ on order, ordered it at the end of July, haven't heard anything at all, worries me a bit, as I had hoped to get it next month before Swedish winter, only positive is that it probably will be built after week 38 and get a heatpump, or maybe it won't as I ordered it so early and my build sheet says no heatpump 🤔

When did you ordered yours?
 
I have a Fiord Blue VZ on order, ordered it at the end of July, haven't heard anything at all, worries me a bit, as I had hoped to get it next month before Swedish winter, only positive is that it probably will be built after week 38 and get a heatpump, or maybe it won't as I ordered it so early and my build sheet says no heatpump 🤔

When did you ordered yours?

On 3.6 according to signed documents. I also ordered with heat pump, it's a 900€ extra in Finland, by standard they only come with "winter pack lite" with heated seats and such but you have to pick the heat pump separately. Since mine wasn't a launch edition order I knew they would start producing the non-launch editions from start of September, at least that was what I was told and some of the options in the price list mentioned it as well, had I picked an Endurance launch edition for example I would have recieved it at like the end of June/early July...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Superswede
On 3.6 according to signed documents. I also ordered with heat pump, it's a 900€ extra in Finland, by standard they only come with "winter pack lite" with heated seats and such but you have to pick the heat pump separately. Since mine wasn't a launch edition order I knew they would start producing the non-launch editions from start of September, at least that was what I was told and some of the options in the price list mentioned it as well, had I picked an Endurance launch edition for example I would have recieved it at like the end of June/early July...
Ok, thanks!
Heatpump is standard on VZ in Sweden so I hope for the best!
Regarding production week I am probably a couple of weeks after you then, bummer 🫤
 
  • Like
Reactions: RPGWiZaRD
Ok, thanks!
Heatpump is standard on VZ in Sweden so I hope for the best!
Regarding production week I am probably a couple of weeks after you then, bummer 🫤

Yes seems that way on both Endurance and VZ models, I'm suprised Finland didn't add it as standard too seeing as the pricing is fairly good here on Raval. Let's hope it arrives asap. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Superswede
I ordered an Iridescent Plasma VZ Extreme at the end of July, and I'm collecting in on Saturday. It was originally in black, but the wait for that was December. I prefered the plasma, but was taking the cheap paint option - the dealer offered to split the paint difference, if I took a September delivery!
Lucky you! I ordered the same car colour in May. Not received an update other than it was built. Did you order the panoramic roof? I did wondering if that is why you are in front of me?
 
Lucky you! I ordered the same car colour in May. Not received an update other than it was built. Did you order the panoramic roof? I did wondering if that is why you are in front of me?
My only extra was a second physical key. I think my dealer went hunting for me, which was good of them.
 
Here's the first Matte paint + copper color combo I've seen, looks very good imo, I personally prefer it over the sulphur green (also like that the reviewer had removed the aero covers which I also planned to do with my Rebel copper accent tyres with Fiord Blue paint, reviewer said he removed them because it looked much better :p) Would say this is probably the closest to a "Born" look you can come)


Skärmbild 2026-09-25 103644.png

Skärmbild 2026-09-25 102520.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MarkHa and jezyg
Picked up my Raval V2 Launch Edition yesterday. Slight 'snafu' with the transportation blocks being left in the suspension, which caused a few eye-watering thuds on some of my local roads but quickly resolved. Getting used to the car - coming from a Tesla Model Y so quite different characteristics - but it's a really lovely car and so nice to drive. I already forget its small footprint and just enjoy the drive and the cabin environment. Digital key working. Couple of flaky connections but overall, superb!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Syphon and Pmac16
Picked up my V2LE yesterday evening, nice drive home enjoyed it. Getting used to the same but different from our Born, physical buttons on the steering wheel already better.
One stalk for lights, wipers and indicators will need getting used to.
Cabin definitely a step up from our Born.
 
Picked up my Raval V2 Launch Edition yesterday. Slight 'snafu' with the transportation blocks being left in the suspension, which caused a few eye-watering thuds on some of my local roads but quickly resolved. Getting used to the car - coming from a Tesla Model Y so quite different characteristics - but it's a really lovely car and so nice to drive. I already forget its small footprint and just enjoy the drive and the cabin environment. Digital key working. Couple of flaky connections but overall, superb!!
So it’s been a week since collection of my V2LE. Overall a good week but wanted to share some experiences as not sure if they’re common to Cupra/VAG or specific to my car. I’ve come from a Tesla environment where the tech works and specifically the digital key, network connectivity and driver profiles. I’m finding that my Raval will lose network connectivity quite often even though I have the data plan activated. On a few occasions I’ve looked at the app and it’s not connected to the car. I also have trouble using the digital key when the car has been inactive for a while. For example, first thing in the morning - I’ve had to go back in the house to get the physical key. It’s like the car is asleep. Are there settings to stop the car going into “deep sleep” so that the connectivity remains. Additionally when switching profiles from me to my wife - it takes a minute or two to reboot the system. The Tesla versions of digital key, network connectivity and driver profiles all work perfectly every time yet in this first week of ownership I approach the car or look at the app with some trepidation about whether it’ll work or not. Are these points common?