• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Tara

Active Member
Jan 21, 2008
794
392
Bournemouth
Hi , does anyone have any recommendations for a good fast road pad thats sqeek free lol for the akebono 6 pot calipers......just curious to see the options or is it just oem? Thanks.
 
I was highly recommended Ferrodo DS2500 here, I bought them but not yet installed
Waiting for my OEM pad to die
 
I was highly recommended Ferrodo DS2500 here, I bought them but not yet installed
Waiting for my OEM pad to die
I use to run those pads on my Dc2 back in the day and they have a very good bite on track......they can be tough on disks as they are very hard compound.