Chris Kilgour Sep 9, 2026 10 9 Sep 9, 2026 #1 New member just saying 'hello'; I got here via a Google search. I'm picking up a Raval VZ Extreme in Iridescent Plasma on Saturday.
New member just saying 'hello'; I got here via a Google search. I'm picking up a Raval VZ Extreme in Iridescent Plasma on Saturday.
SRGTD Active Member May 26, 2014 3,082 1,986 Sep 9, 2026 #2 Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your Raval when you’ve got it .
Syphon Site Owner Staff member Feb 28, 2002 10,836 3,100 South West www.seatcupra.net Sep 9, 2026 #3 Hi and welcome! Yes please to pics! Scott
motormadmarc Active Member Dec 24, 2020 253 107 North Norfolk, and right next to the sea 🐟 Sep 10, 2026 #4 Hiya, and a big welcome to the forum
Chris Kilgour Sep 9, 2026 10 9 Sep 14, 2026 #5 Pictures in the Raval forum: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/vz-extreme-pics.483318/