Joseicoo Sep 22, 2026 2 2 Sep 22, 2026 #1 Hi everyone, I'm new to this. I have a Seat Leon Mk4. Reactions: motormadmarc and Syphon
jezyg Moderator Staff member Moderator Feb 21, 2003 2,505 185 Sep 22, 2026 #2 Welcome to the forum, great resource and people and plenty of information on the Mk SEAT Leon, I had ne a few years back lovely car Reactions: Syphon
Welcome to the forum, great resource and people and plenty of information on the Mk SEAT Leon, I had ne a few years back lovely car
Syphon Site Owner Staff member Feb 28, 2002 10,836 3,097 South West www.seatcupra.net Sep 22, 2026 #3 Hi and welcome! any pics you can share? Cheers, Scott
motormadmarc Active Member Dec 24, 2020 253 107 North Norfolk, and right next to the sea 🐟 Sep 30, 2026 #4 Hiya, and a big welcome to the forum