SC16v's MK5 Sport SC **Index Pg1** Now Sold

Richy M

Oct 25, 2010
South Wales
Cheers mate, exactly the same as the ones i've got in my Corsa now, shall be putting the standards back in before I sell it, free mod for the cupra then!

LairyT

Claire
Jul 15, 2010
Lincolnshire
LEDs like yours came today - and no glowing, yay! Fitting FR grille and interior bits tomorrow.
Everyone at my work got made redundant today so that's the last modding for me for a while.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
LEDs like yours came today - and no glowing, yay! Fitting FR grille and interior bits tomorrow.
Everyone at my work got made redundant today so that's the last modding for me for a while.

Glad you got them working all OK and the FR grille fitted, looks brilliant! Sorry to hear about the job :(

Bought an innocence smoothie today and got a free hat for it, decided to make good use of it :lol:

Before :

gearknob.jpg

After :

gearknob1.jpg

Something to keep it warm in winter :

gearknob2.jpg

Wonder if it will start a trend (I doubt it :lol: )

Also got a night picture of my new boot light :

bootlightnight.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2010
haha i saw one of them mini hats earlier and thought wtf, what are you going to do with that ?

thanks for answering my question lol

Aug 25, 2010
LMAO love the little hat, also..love that boot light! If im honest, i never even realised the boot lit up lmao.

neither did i lol i would have posted something but didnt want to seem stupid i think ive only ever been in my boot once my girlfriends took it over with shoes for some reason lol

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE :

Got my OSRAM NightBreaker Plus bulbs through today and got them fitted.

The Bulbs :

bulb.jpg

Old Bulb :

1.jpg

New Bulb :

2.jpg

Colour Comparison, Passenger Side OSRAM vs Drivers Side OEM :

4.jpg

Passenger Side OSRAM vs Driver Side OEM :

8.jpg

Both Bulbs OSRAM :

12.jpg

16.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Love the look of the new bulbs, they are a bit whiter than OEM and give more vision :)

Dec 3, 2009
good choice mate! You can't really get super white bulbs without going down the HID route. Osram bulbs are just abit whiter than OEM bulbs but hey big improvement of vision!