Stroud Glos ,England
Just to let everyone know a good set up for a ibiza IMO

Front & rear neuspeed anti roll bars
Seat sport front upper strut brace
Rear golf mk1 upper strut brace
Eibach 15mm rear wheel spacers
KW variant 1's
Vibra-technics front wish bone, rear bushes

Spent yesterday fitting the bushes and front ARB so now it's all sorted, took it for a drive and it holds the road really well it feels so responsive, I highly recommend this setup.
Hope this helps anyone thinking of changing there cars handling.

Looking forward to doney and the nurburgring later this year :clap:

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
I've often wondered after reading it on here, what are the reasons for running a bigger ARB on the back of a FWD car like the ibiza? Does it not make the rear snappy on corners?...Just curious.

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
I've often wondered after reading it on here, what are the reasons for running a bigger ARB on the back of a FWD car like the ibiza? Does it not make the rear snappy on corners?...Just curious.

It just holds everything together better and you feel like you have more control over the back end, does make the back wheel come of the ground but helps to pull the font in, it's really hard to explain but it just makes it so much nicer in the corners.

SEE HERE
This was on seat sport suspention.

darrenh

...soon to have new shoes
Mar 30, 2005
Cambs
www.myspace.com
sweet - I let my bro drive mine last weekend (he drives a 4wd Celica) and he backed up what I thought... the handling is pants.

I'll put all that on my shopping list :D

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
How do you find the Kw's in comparision to the seat sport kit? or did you change everything at once?

I've got the seat sport...it'd be interesting to know why you changed. I'm mostly happy with it.

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
How do you find the Kw's in comparision to the seat sport kit? or did you change everything at once?

I've got the seat sport...it'd be interesting to know why you changed. I'm mostly happy with it.

I was happy with it BUT i found on track it was to soft and the car rolled around to much also i wanted the car to sit lower.

As for the KW's WOW they are spot on, the car is very low but the ride is the same as the seat sport kit but is stiff on track duno how it does it.
They a stainless steel and plastic so will not rust or seas but they do cost alot.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
How much were the ARB's Olly, and also the bushes, I've been looking at them too.

Did Bill do the fitting, with the drop links on the rear.

I hear the front one is a PITA, and needs to be fitted while the wheels are on the floor.

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
Do the drop links come with the golf2 rear arb (I wasn't sure if that something Bill includes himself or whether it comes with the arb to fit the larger diamenter arb..?)

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
I'll agree my car has run a similar spec for months and it improves the car no end...!

Only thing I haven't done is the upper strut brace, also LSD makes them so much more fun, no more fighting to stop it sliding into the gutter, you have to fight it to stop it pulling itself into the offside kerb!!!

ian_cupra

i'm running a similar setup, couldnt believe the difference the rear arb made, massive difference, getting a front arb hopefully just before the ring trip in august.

the front one make much difference??

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Do the drop links come with the golf2 rear arb (I wasn't sure if that something Bill includes himself or whether it comes with the arb to fit the larger diamenter arb..?)

drop link brkts and additional fixings come from me for rear neuspeed ARB onto ibiza fitment.

Olly did his front arb himself and bushes.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Bill i thought the Rear ARB came with the drop links, didn't know you supplied them.

There was also talk of using an L bracket wasn't there, but nothing seems to have come of that.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.