Wheel not centered in the wheel arch

Apr 30, 2021
So I'm getting my car little bit higher on the coilovers, I increased it by around 15mm because that's as much as the manual allows, when I was looking at the difference between front and rear I noticed BOTH front wheels are not centered in the wheel arch, I read it could be that the control arms are bent but in my case both are pointing to the front of the car and not to the back implying I could have hit a pothole or something similar when driving although I don't think I ever hit something that hard to bend suspension parts.

I checked an alignment report I've done on 2021 and noticed the caster was way off at the time.

The caster was before alignment +06º31' and +07º17' and after adjusting toe, it changed to +07º10' (left) and +07º29' (right) and should be +05º10' by spec.

Camber was -01º04' and -00º19' before and then -00º43' and -00º19'.

I checked the strut mounts and noticed and this is nothing new it's been like this since I lowered the car for the first time years ago, I changed the strut mounts 2 times (between oem and powerflex), the drivers side mount is not as perpendicular to the strut tower as is the passenger's side, it is slightly tilted and off center.

Could the strut tower be bent ?

Control arm bushings are showing some superficial tears and balljoints have no play.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.