Hello Guys! I have just recently bought my red 2016 Ibiza Cupra 1.8tsi last week. I bought the car with 78k miles at a wicked price. I am quite new to modifying cars as I’ve never done it before so forgive me if I sound stupid
. I am very eager to modify the car aesthetically but I’m not sure where to go for it. For starters, I have researched quite a bit for body kits, but as the 6j model is quite limited there’s very limited options out there it seems and I’m struggling to find much.
I had a few questions that hopefully some people on here can help me with. I wanted to know firstly, if the quality of the body kits matters. Is there a big difference between a £170 front lip and a £50 one? Are they not all cheap plastics anyway? I also wanted to know with the stock diffuser, which looks pretty sick already, if it is just a matter of sticking like an extension ontop of it as I think I’ve seen maxton do it.
I’m thinking of doing a bit which includes getting the whole body kit: front lip, skirts, a spoiler and a diffuser extension if that’s a thing, buy some window flexors, a shark fin antenna, I want to tint my rear lights, paint the badges and paint the brake callipers. I was wondering if some people could send some links to the best parts for these mods which would help me see all the possibilities and decide from there. I am also open to doing more to my car, so suggestions would also be great. I am willing to spend quite a bit on the body kit as I know they can get quite expensive, but if people tell me that they are the same thing but I save myself a few hundred, I wouldn’t mind either.
Thanks a lot, and I’m very excited to be apart of this community.
. I am very eager to modify the car aesthetically but I’m not sure where to go for it. For starters, I have researched quite a bit for body kits, but as the 6j model is quite limited there’s very limited options out there it seems and I’m struggling to find much. I had a few questions that hopefully some people on here can help me with. I wanted to know firstly, if the quality of the body kits matters. Is there a big difference between a £170 front lip and a £50 one? Are they not all cheap plastics anyway? I also wanted to know with the stock diffuser, which looks pretty sick already, if it is just a matter of sticking like an extension ontop of it as I think I’ve seen maxton do it.
I’m thinking of doing a bit which includes getting the whole body kit: front lip, skirts, a spoiler and a diffuser extension if that’s a thing, buy some window flexors, a shark fin antenna, I want to tint my rear lights, paint the badges and paint the brake callipers. I was wondering if some people could send some links to the best parts for these mods which would help me see all the possibilities and decide from there. I am also open to doing more to my car, so suggestions would also be great. I am willing to spend quite a bit on the body kit as I know they can get quite expensive, but if people tell me that they are the same thing but I save myself a few hundred, I wouldn’t mind either.
Thanks a lot, and I’m very excited to be apart of this community.