Strut braces

JayCho

Mar 15, 2009
Birmingham
Hi guys,

I have just purchased a lower strut for my mk3.

I noticed that in between the two bits where it connects there is some sort of weight which gets in the way, any ideas on what it is?

Hi guys,

I have just purchased a lower strut for my mk3.

I noticed that in between the two bits where it connects there is some sort of weight which gets in the way, any ideas on what it is?

It shouldn't be in the way. I just took mine off my 1.6 and straight onto the Cupra with no fowlings what so ever.

No issues at all, and well worth the effort to fit it. I would advise getting a shot of a ramp as the bolts are an absolute pig to get out without one..

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
It shouldn't be in the way. I just took mine off my 1.6 and straight onto the Cupra with no fowlings what so ever.

No issues at all, and well worth the effort to fit it. I would advise getting a shot of a ramp as the bolts are an absolute pig to get out without one..

notice a major difference?

Mat

I really need to get my arse into gear and order these. They're the only things I need on my "handling" list now. Oh, and an ARB

Mat

yes, the code works.... might buy them friday. Depends on pay I get, plus spending a load on MORE detailing gear!

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Don't know which strut braces to get to fit the Ibiza? Here's the information you need:

- Front-upper strut brace - any SEAT dealer, £50-£60

- Front-lower strut brace - mk2 Golf, HERE

- Rear-upper strut brace - mk1 Golf, HERE

Can this please be made a sticky so all the information can be easily found :)

so can you confirm that these all fit our mk3 6k ibiza cupra?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members