Stoke SEAT

leon_in_uk

Feb 14, 2009
Tamworth
Worse service from a dealer i have ever had!!! dont buy any used cars there..

I had been speaking to these guys 2 days prior to going to see a yellow cupra, i phoned 5 minutes before i left my house to view a cupra, they stated they had 2 in stock and confirmed prices, number of owners etc. I travelled 1 hour with my 6 month old nippa only to find the yellow cupra was sold the day before! they had a red one with loads of miles on!!![:@]

I complained, and they didnt even apologise:censored: anyway just to let you guys know my story, they seem to be complete dumb asses to me!! thick idiots

torquesport

Lets Torque Diesel
Jan 19, 2008
Stone, Staffordshire
Worse service from a dealer i have ever had!!! dont buy any used cars there..

I had been speaking to these guys 2 days prior to going to see a yellow cupra, i phoned 5 minutes before i left my house to view a cupra, they stated they had 2 in stock and confirmed prices, number of owners etc. I travelled 1 hour with my 6 month old nippa only to find the yellow cupra was sold the day before! they had a red one with loads of miles on!!![:@]

I complained, and they didnt even apologise:censored: anyway just to let you guys know my story, they seem to be complete dumb asses to me!! thick idiots

Mistakes are made :whistle:, I find them one of the best dealers ive ever used and i been to alot

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Im with you about the parking, area is ok its more like dodgy people that live there

haha yeah i agree i only live 5 mins from the old dealership and i agree i had to contact Seat UK because how rude they were when i wanted to buy my first car from them, i just hope now they have moved they will changed there ways

M6TT F

Dec 27, 2009
they've now moved to a brand new showroom. I didnt have a particularly goo dexperience wit them when I was car hunting. I'd called them about 2 FRs they had and arranged totest drive them at the weekend. When I got there both cars were buried in the showroom. I was informed I could drive another one that was easily accessible as "they all drive the same anyway"

needless to say I went elsewhere

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
they've now moved to a brand new showroom. I didnt have a particularly goo dexperience wit them when I was car hunting. I'd called them about 2 FRs they had and arranged totest drive them at the weekend. When I got there both cars were buried in the showroom. I was informed I could drive another one that was easily accessible as "they all drive the same anyway"

needless to say I went elsewhere

yeah i agree they can be like that a lot of the time... i pushed untill i got what i wanted from them and now i have to admit they know they cant push me about

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise