Bobanegra's 59 Plate Seat Ibiza Mk5 Cupra Bocanegra

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Well now that I've hit the 15 post mark I thought I'd share some pics of my car. It is still all manufacturer spec; I got it in December 09 with 24 miles on the clock for cheaper than the Cupra itself so it was a no-brainer for me.

I traded in my 57 Leon Mk2 FR TDi to fund it. I've always said to myself that I'd always like a car collection of sorts, this is one car I am determined to always hold on to but in the space of less than a year it already has several dents on both sides from people apparently being unable to control opening a door and believe me I am majorly anal about where I park it, always have yet it still happens! Also got major stone chips in the bonnet and using touch up paint - direct from SEAT I may add - that has left my bonnet looking as though the sci-fi movie character Predator has locked on to it :(

Anyway... the pics while she was still perfect...

boca.jpg

boca2.jpg

I'll take some proper pics on a proper camera rather than using the iPhone once its had a good clean.

swampy06

swamps
May 21, 2010
Canterbury
mate i kno wat u mean bout parking i do aswell touch wood no dents yet!! but i always park next to expensive cars or miles away on its own lol!!, looks soo smart matey! loving it!

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Thanks mate, yeh I do exactly the same but would you believe that most of the damage happened in the staff car park at my work... CCTV was useless and nobody owned up to it. Complete joke.

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Bought a new plate for the car, first time I've had a personalised regi so I'll post some pics when its all done and dusted!

Aug 25, 2010
lol that almost the same as what i want i want C18 BOC, C for chris 18 as its my lucky number :)

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
I think the plate that's on your car looks good already, suits it!

I went the S for SEAT, 18 = IB for Ibiza and BOC, well that one won't need explaining lol

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Small update on the car; it's gone - after driving it around for 10-11 months with "incompatible software", poor performance, strange noises, countless visits to garages and a general level of unhappiness since it got serviced in December 2010 I got shot of it at the end of October.

Was a tremendous wee car when I first got it but it was a shadow of it's former self and I've noticed on the dealer website from who I sold it back to it's been sold again so good luck to whoever picked it up!

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
I don't have anything at the minute mate, resorted to public transport but I changed jobs recently which is a lot more suited to just getting the train to and from work - anything after that I just borrow the missus' Corsa... trying to talk her into getting a Mk5 Ibiza FR TDi as she does a lot of miles but she's not having it (yet ;))

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
48cfce1840aa11e2971f22000a1f8c25_7.jpg

Figured I'd add this for old time's sake. The car is long gone and I've actually seen someone else driving around in it (the poor *******)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.