Elliot's Candy White Bocanegra

Elliot29

Apr 25, 2010
Hello All,

Just a little about myself, im 19 and a IT system administrator

Thought it was about time that i knocked up a project thread, starting with a picture of the car before i could pick it up:

1.jpg

Then come the day for collection, 3 month wait finally over!! Heres a pic of my old car and new car together

2.jpg

Firstly fitted my Bocanegra tax disc holder, seat iPod kit LED daytime running lights. Then I fitted the forge blow off valve id purchased before i got the car

3.jpg

Heres a couple of pics after a wash

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Then i had the bumper off fitting LED fog lights to match the xenons, shame they sent me the wrong ones, ill update on that later.

9.jpg

Elliot29

Apr 25, 2010
Heres a couple of night shots to show my LED DRL's, Interior and number plate bulbs

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Thats all the moment, comments welcome :D

Elliot29

Apr 25, 2010
Thanks mate :) yer got loads of plans but funds are limited at the moment :) Things like powdercoat wheels gloss black, white spoiler, vinyl wrap roof black and main one on my list, REVO!!!!

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Awesome looking car mate, love it.

Must be doing well for yourself, buying AND insuring one of those at 19! Fair play to you matey!

Fancy selling it to me when it's 8 years old? :lol:

Elliot29

Apr 25, 2010
Thanks mate :)

Yer i get by, just :p

Yer sure :) give us a shout in 8 years time :D if i still have it :p

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Looks awesome - 'grats on that at 19! Would still love one of these as a 2nd car, may re-visit the option sometime next year :whistle:

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
I really do love the way the boca looks. Dont really see that many on the road on these forums (mostly hang about on the MK1 forum) but shes a real beauty! Nice to see you've already started doing bits and bobs - will keep an eye on this one :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Looking good mate, you should put all the links in for the bulbs you got. No warning lights come up either I hope? I need to invest in some soon myself.

Elliot29

Apr 25, 2010
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise