Markoni's Seat Leon FR TFSI - "Linea R" look

Markkoni

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Hello everyone,

First sorry for my unperfect English :rolleyes:

I'm Marko, car lover from Belgrade, Serbia, and I bought this car about 2 months ago...
MY 2007, 51000 km, in good condition... I'm satisfied with a car, all I was bothered is that he was very tough... But beauty and stability have its price :)

This how car looks when I bought it...

Then, reading this forum, I came up with idea to change something...
I start with new wheels and tyres, Audi replica, 8x18 ET45 with Continental SC3 225/40...
Then bought H&R 29176-1 coils and it looks like that

They fit perfect, and the the car is much softer with H&R...

After that i tint glasses with brightest film...

Markkoni

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia

In the meantime I bought "Linea R" grill, and "Linea R" mirror caps which are more bright than custom FR, and that wait for fitting

Hope will have good time on this forum, and learn something new...:)

Cheers

Markkoni

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Exterior plans are to put matte black vinyl on rear bumper (difusor look), put carbon 3D vinyl on front and rear Seat sign, maybe to de-badge rear, and that's all folks ;)

Interior plans are to put Cupra pedals and footrest...

Performance plans are to install new map from Italy Tuning House - TopTuning (200 to 240 HP, 280 to 350 Nm of torque)... Maybe will replace brakes with Tarox discs and pads when time comes...

PnP

Feb 28, 2010
Hvala bogu da se i neko nas da se nasao na ovom forumu. :D Prelep auto, i ja sam iz Beograda. Ajde ako nije frka daj broj pa da se cujemo i da se upoznamo ako zelis...i ja vozim Seat Leon Cupru, pa da razmenimo malo utiske. Pozz

Nice car m8, well done! :)

Markkoni

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Thanks Man thats just what im looking for in 18's. Do the CUPRA R caps fit those?

I'm sure will fit, because I had Ronal caps on these 19 wheels and replace it with OEM SEAT caps from Cupra...

Here is some new pictures... I want to sell FR and buy Cupra...

Bought black Orion's because want to keep Potanza's for Cupra, same with Linea R grill...

Because of new wheels, I paint grill in gloss black, put gloss black vinyl on mirror caps and rear sign... Now I have red-black combination (sell variant)...

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
markkoni......your car looks amazing! :) big thumbs up from me! ever thought of black vinyl on your roof? :p

Markkoni

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Thanks buddy :cheers: I thought about black roof, but there is a lot of cars in my country with black vinyl on roof, so I decided not to put it...

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.