Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Hi there

I purchased the Leon Cupra splitter from the Seat accessories site

Picture Below

IMG_1303.jpg

How have other Mk5 Ibiza Cupra fitted it?

Also did you cut down the two centre clips as they seem to be in the way??

Dale

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Thanks mate
so just bond it on
what about bolting it?

Use some small self tapping screws. I got mine from Homebase and they screw easily through the spliter plastic and lock into the bumper nicely aswell. So no possibility of it coming off at high speeds. I also filled down the little lips round the inside of the aswell so it sat flush.

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Use some small self tapping screws. I got mine from Homebase and they screw easily through the spliter plastic and lock into the bumper nicely aswell. So no possibility of it coming off at high speeds. I also filled down the little lips round the inside of the aswell so it sat flush.

Thanks alot mate
and for the pictures too :)

Apr 14, 2011
Yeah ! Cars getting mapped hopefully next week ready for it ! What about you ?

Last edited:

blackmagicibiza

black magic ibiza :D
May 18, 2010
suffolk
i have one on my fr bumper and i think it is possibly the best fitted one if i do say so myself lol. i will get a few pics up tomoz as im at work atm.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
You need to change the shape as the splitter is for a leon cupra. So its more square, then you would use self tap screws to screw it onto the under part of the bumper.

blackmagicibiza

black magic ibiza :D
May 18, 2010
suffolk
Yea mate
Had a lil look at fast show
Some pictures will be good :)

sorry, i forgot to take pics today lol. i will try and remember tomoz. when i get my bumper resprayed i will be buying a new lcr splitter as when i put mine on i got the heat gun to near the splitter and melted it lol. the new one will be sprayed black magic to match the bumper to

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise