picture.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Depends really...if you got the money and go to track days then coilies, dont know much about which coilies to get though. You're best off speaking to DPM about it, but if for road use only then springs is just as good...I've got springs on mine which just makes my ride abit firmer by a tad bit and I got mine for looks as well as I dont do track days

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
It's completely standard :(..but come GTI inters, im hoping to get her remapped then after ill get the ITG kit just like you...then ill think about getting the catback as I want the plopping sound as I go :)..whats your figures for your boc?

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
Revo is hosting this year with like a 40% discount I will be Goin for deffo will have to meet up I went last year with my bora was on tdi sport stand was black and white with gti front bumper

I have the Itg filter
Stage one revo map
Cooler running plugs
I run it on v power which makes a difference

They sound nice with exhaust but milltek not cheap are they

We should start a club for bocs/cupra

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Oooo where did you hear about the 40% discount? I emailed Revo the other day and they said they had nothing planned as of yet and to wait until inters to find out...I'm definitely getting mine mapped..but will be running on 97Ron as theres only 1 shell garage around here and its a drive.

This will be my first Inters which I cant wait..get yourself on the SCN stand :) be good to meet everyone and see faces

Yeah the exhaust does cost quite abit...but I cant find any other options that people rate and everyone seems to go with the milltek so might as well join the milltek crew lol

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
How do I get on scn stand deffo up for that

And thing is with milltek u no its been tested and it's good for bhp and car You get what your pay for don't ya

And there ment to be having a Lil revo village ment to be best ever will have to meet up and all drive down

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members