My Ovni Yellow LCR **** - 210 Recaros Stage 2 SOLD AND BOUGHT BACK LOL

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Intercooler once again is taking a back seat. Looks like a have a suspension overhaul to do as I'm getting some horrible knocking noises and vibrating through the wheel.

Not been on here recently with Xmas so busy but I'm back to work tomorrow for a doss! Hahaha! So be back lol

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Found the vibration it was one of the new vreds on the front the inside tyre wall was all over the place! So that's being replaced today :-(

On a good note I have ordered my intercooler and the missing bits of my pipe work!!! Can't wait now

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
It took a back seat at Xmas but have had a lot of work in jan so would be wrong not to treat myself haha.

Ordered all the remaining bits and bloody ordered the 76mm 63mm reducers in black so gotta reorder and send those back now!!!! I've got it but have never checked it yet its on the to do lost. Gonna have a look Saturday! Would be good if it is sorted

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Hope it's going well. Sorry I didn't get back to you about the bolt I guess you figured it out! Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
It didn't go too bad. Started to get dark when the bumper went back on but we took it for a drive and I forgot to tighten the hose on the TB then followed a comical pull in to a layby!! (Tim will prob elaborate)

It feels more responsive and dare I say it quicker. Ill get some pics up soon

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Hope it's going well. Sorry I didn't get back to you about the bolt I guess you figured it out! Looking forward to hearing what you think.

It's ok was just sorting out bits at work and grab aload of all sizes. Didn't fit mine as far back as yours so had to trim abit more out the bumper

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Laid out ready to go

photo_zps20abe1d8.jpg

Sneaky shot of Tim!

photo_zps3e83e534.jpg

Bumper off

photo_zps83071d73.jpg

Side mounts off, everything cut off, horns relocated

photo_zpsde645183.jpg

Brackets trial. Cooler in place to mark

photo_zps5abb15d2.jpg

Intercooler fitted passenger side pipe work in place.

photo_zps175b63e9.jpg

**** pic of all pipe work in

photo_zpsb97fe460.jpg

Julibee clipped and ready for bumper less trial

photo_zps8cfe579a.jpg

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Was not too bad a job to do just a shame it started getting dark as we were finishing
Any time you need a hand mate just give me a shout, feel free if you ever want to come over a drill out a few of thousand spotwelds

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.