My Ovni Yellow LCR **** - 210 Recaros Stage 2 SOLD AND BOUGHT BACK LOL

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Also I changed the lambda after Tim delivered me one Xmas eve changed it and no joy then found that the blocked off pipe in the middle of the inlet mani had dropped off so was drawing in air. Now sorted and running again but then I left the keys in the ignition for 3hrs with the ignition on and flattened the battery

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
There cleaned up and repadded now and must admit they are one of the best mods I have bought.

I'm sure Tim has said to you but we have a few Cupra Rs coming and going all the time so if you need any interior bits let us know as some things get thrown

Thanks Mate, i think i'm set at the moment but i know i'll need bits and bobs along the way..... I'll be in touch :)

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
so not updated this for ages as i sold the car in april :(

but it came up for sale yesterday and i brought it back and now has a RTECH map on it

280bhp and 320lb ft

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Not many updates atm as baby is due very soon so its been cleaned and awaiting a list of upgrades

New clutch
Arbs
New discs for the rotors

but did manage to order some products to give the car a good clean

Here is the process for those who are interested

Washed and dried
Poor Boys Clay bar kit
PB SSR 2.5 remove any swirls
PB White Diamond glaze for the yellow paint work
PB Black Hole Glaze for the roof
PB EX-P sealant
Collinite 845 wax 2 coats

I'm happy with the results Pictures below

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Cheers Wild lol

should of never sold it but with moving house and new baby coming very soon it felt like a must but it came back to its rightful owner and now working on getting the list sorted.

did you get your MAF plug ok?

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Cheers Wild lol

should of never sold it but with moving house and new baby coming very soon it felt like a must but it came back to its rightful owner and now working on getting the list sorted.

did you get your MAF plug ok?
Yes mate thanks i did but its alot bigger than the current maff plug on my LCR :shrug: ill put it to good use some how.

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
So been busy recently with work and mine/tims other cars

We have just picked up a fully forged hybrid turbo s3 with very good spec.

And I've just had drop on the doorstep some 6pots to go on very soon

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.