My Ovni Yellow LCR **** - 210 Recaros Stage 2 SOLD AND BOUGHT BACK LOL

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
After picking up a breaker with Tim(ronin225) again we set to dismantle yesterday.

Tim had already taken the 210 recaros out so most of the day himself and cupra Collins off here decided to make me do this

So now they are in my car! Lol

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
They need a wet vac going over and the drivers bolster is being repadded as I'm abit gay!

Otherwise great purchase!

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
That'll be because they're getting harder to get hold of because all of us vultures are staright on them when they become available :). I nearly got a set of mk IV Golf recaros retrimmed for my LCR before the LCR recaros I've got popped up on the bay. I've got the fronts and rears too. The rears are really hard to get hold of.

Last edited:

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Not much really to report

Been very busy with work and with mine and tims (ronin225) little side ventures that pays for go faster bits the car is getting left to one side

Fitted a 008 the other day.

have purchased a s3 strut brace and hughes rear brace that need fitting when time allows.

keep meaning to order my neuspeed anti roll bars but again with time i think if i have a pile of parts lying around ill end up getting annoyed looking at them :lol:

on a plus note the recaros have been sorted and are uber comfy!!

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
So on the way hone last night after meeting Tim my car decided to eat its own lambda so Xmas eve is changing it and getting it running right again as I need the car this Xmas!!!

Last edited:

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Ohhh my, those seats look great :love:

There cleaned up and repadded now and must admit they are one of the best mods I have bought.

I'm sure Tim has said to you but we have a few Cupra Rs coming and going all the time so if you need any interior bits let us know as some things get thrown

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.