Hello guys! First car - has to be seat!

Kali

Sep 7, 2013
Scotland, U.K.
Hello, I'm Damian!
Will do short intruduction so you won't have to read **** loads, but figure out to write a little more because I'm planing to stay for a bit longer here and with my new seat!

So!
Today (07/09/2013) I bought my first car which is 2004 Seat Leon 1.4 Standard Edition in nice red colour. I was born 3rd November 1995 which makes me 17 in the moment, thou I'm 18 on November! Still young, eh? :whistle: Was born in Poland but moved to UK when I was around 8. Currently living in Scotland, exactly Scottish Borders. Got around an hour to Edinburgh or/and an hour to New Castle. I have plans for my car, that's why I came here.

This is my first experience with mechanics, cars, driving so consider me for the biggest noobie - but this is my interest and I would like to learn and do my little project on the car so I won't be tolerating any hate or any other idiotic comments because we're here from passion and my passion has been cars for ever and everyone has to start in one point.

I'm a young fella and to get this car it costed a lot for me so I want to make it as good and special as it's possible!

Car:
2004 Seat Leon 1.4 Standard Edition (Nice red! :))
Bought from the first lady owner!
58k mileage
Front electric windows only
Leather steering wheel!
Cd player

Readers Rides thread comin! ;)

Any questions - just ask!