which color you choosed for your car

which color you choosed for your car

• Total voters

phsharpy

Monsoon/technical grey. Nearly went for dynamic grey but decided it looked too much like a dirty white car

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2011
Picked the bog standard solid emocion red this time around, and I think it looks great. I like non metallic finishes, departed Mk 2 Cupra was candy white, 12 year old Saab is solid black. Both look (looked, in the case of the mk2) fantastic when given some love, attention, clay & polish / fk1000p.

Have had metallic finishes in the past but only on second hand cars, would never pay extra for paint myself when buying new. The wifes Silver metallic / Grey metallic (ex demo) Mini Cooper S Clubman never looked that stunning after a detailing session and that always frustrated me as I could never achieve the finish I wanted. There's just something about the deep mirror effect you can get with a solid colour you just don't see on the flake paints.

Here's hoping our "no cost option" emocion red mk3 isn't swirled to buggery when we pick it up!

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Never had a black car before so figured why not :D, The LCR seems to suit black , well its better than my old pale green Nissan !!

FRTSIman

Aug 2, 2013
Mine is Monsoon Grey!

What happened to Lima Green? It seems to be missing from the list :confused:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members