Tuning box fitted

Rob70

Well after much deliberation and being very sceptial I bought a tuning box.

I fitted it today and it has made a noticeable difference to the car.
Best £70 I've spent in a while.The tick over is smoother, running smoother, more torque and power resulting in a car that is now a joy to drive

Last edited by a moderator:

joefr

Jan 19, 2014
stourport
What box was it I bought Italian speed one a year ago, been amazing since saving for some better mods in 2 years but so happy with the 80 pound I spent, eats type rs, Clio sports and fiesta sts plus 500 to 600 miles out a tank :) only problem I've had is a fuel pressure problem when I let it run low on fuel, box turned up to ridiculous and giving it the beans, simple reset and fill up sorted it tho lol

Rob70

It's a Dynamic diesel box.

Just keeping an eye on the mpg now, it does everything else very well.

Well worth the money.;)

Rob

joefr

Jan 19, 2014
stourport
I was very nervous to start with, mpg does suffer regardless of the claims but I still get 52 day to day and I know type rs can't do that, 2 front New tyres on today as well. :) clean tomorrow hopefully, I'm saving for all sorts once mines out of warranty and iv paid the finance off lol , darkside here I come

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
I know what you mean. Once you do one thing it leads to another which invariably leads to something else. It's a vicious circle but it's good to be able to stand back and enjoy something that you've made your own.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Rob70

Dynamic Diesel mate. Do a google search.

It's a basic box that controls the fueling, I know others also control boost but for now untill I can afford a re-map it works. I paid £70.

It has 8 different settings, I've only tried 2 of them so far.

Rob

joefr

Jan 19, 2014
stourport
I got mine of Italian speed website also paid in Euro as it worked out cheaper think it was 80 all in

Rob70

Switched to another setting today and again even more power.
Great whilst it's dry but I think ESP would be cutting in alot in the wet, bonkers !!

joefr

Jan 19, 2014
stourport
Mines awful in the wet even on the brand new tyres and in third gear,also I find it's never really switched off :( boo

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.