Got the Bocanegra mapped!

Magnerz

Apr 3, 2013
Huddersfield
What can I say...the best £480 I've ever bloody spent!

Anyone who is even thinking of having it done, stop and get it booked in ASAP!

I picked it up tonight after work and was instantly stuck in traffic (much to my dismay!) and couldn't wait to get it on an open road.

Having said that right from the get-go the additional power is like a right kick up the arse and it accelerates bloody quick!

When I finally got it to the moors there was just a stupidly huge grin wrapped round my face as the acceleration & pick-up is so much more powerful. It was a shame it's been pissing down for a few days; can't wait to see how it does in the dry ;)

I didn't honestly think the difference would be as big, just thought 'yeah there's a bit more power and it'll be a bit quicker' but this is so much more than I imagined!

Last edited:

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Glad you're happy with it. It was me who flashed it.

Keep an eye on your oil level as I had to put 1.5 litres in to bring it the max mark.

Magnerz

Apr 3, 2013
Huddersfield
Oh really haha? Small world.

Okay will do cheers - although I always thought you're supposed to keep it around to mid-level mark?

Also I have a Forge BOV fitted (you may have noticed) - will I be actually losing power with it on?

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
I commented on your other thread.

Whilst they give off a bit of sound both myself and others have found that they really sap power.

Try it with and without and see what you think.

Magnerz

Apr 3, 2013
Huddersfield
I commented on your other thread.

Whilst they give off a bit of sound both myself and others have found that they really sap power.

Try it with and without and see what you think.

Thanks for the advice - it'll be coming off tomorrow now. Want as many horses as possible :lol:

Magnerz

Apr 3, 2013
Huddersfield
Yeah it's a nice little car I love it.

I don't think I'd go for the stage 2 just because it seems so much power through a tiny engine lol. Don't like the thought of being halfway to work and it blowing up or something.

What would you say the realistic power it's giving out now is with just the stage 1?

Last edited:

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
well revo quote 200+ as a base figure but depending on the quality of fuel and health of the engine theres nothing to say it wont produce 210/215bhp on a good day.

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Brakes are definitely something I'd recommend. You can fit anything off the mk4 golf platform onto the mk5 ibiza.

We have a customer running a full mk4 r32 setup with 333mm twin pot calipers on the front and 256 vented rears! Now that thing stops.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.