alarm chirp

burns

just wondering can the alarm be set 2 chirp every time you lock and un lock the car:think:

T. Spark

As said above, will cherp once for locking, and twice for unlocking of the driver door, and again for all doors.

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
yep,conveniance moduel (46) then adaptation, you have the following options...

01 - Key - Count = 1
02 - N/A
03 - Auto Lock - on
04 - Auto Unlock - on
05 - monitor - on
06 - Unlock - beep - off
07 - Lock - Beep - off
08 - Unlock - Blink - on
09 - Lock - Blink - on
10 - Adjustment - Alarm Horn - UK

change the ones you want and job done :)

Mattyh87

Sideways as always!
May 7, 2006
Manchester
Do you need an alarm to make it beep when the doors are locked, or it will it work with the standard central locking?

Mattyh87

Sideways as always!
May 7, 2006
Manchester
Umm, is it the actual alarm that beeps or the central locking system... ahwell ive got a VAGCOM cable en-route to me so i will give it a go :)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I think it's the alarm that churps

the single churp on locking is good but the double churp on unlock is a bit pants, also if you still have the double press unlock it churps again on the second press :headhurt:

ok if your neighbors are 82 and deaf

gazjones

i got mine done last sunday and decided just to have locking chirp so i know its locked when walking away i dont need to look at the car to see if its lights are flashing( thats so lazy but looks better to others you look obsesed if you keep looking back at it when leaqving it lol)

gazjones

to be honest i dont know but if it has an alarm then yes it should and iff indicators flash its all related as its just turned off for the uk market. might be turned on for spanish cars and so on

gazjones

that is part of the same think i could turn my indicators off and just have the chirp so i think yours will do it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.