1.2 12v sx!

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
just bought it today havnt seen the car yet as its at my dads mates how still on the back of a recovery truck as this was the only way we could get it !

hopefully ill be able to tell you more over the weekend and get some pics up and hopefully get some feed back on what people recommend !

First CAR ( just need to pass my test 'touch wood')

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
got a picture today when it was dry! get a few more this week if its not too dark after work!

platesoff.jpg

Last edited:

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
yeah ive been thinking that all day but fail to know what to search what is thye chromeless grille pieces called !? im new to seat !

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
nice car there mate, similar to mine (i've got an sx lookalike, 1.2) loving the colour

yeah you need to lose those side grills, the centre one is fine though

cant wait to see more pics :)

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
quick update fitted the wipers when they come i was like why are they for mazda and toyotas? but they worked fine they clear the window perfect so no complaints!!! going to get pics on friday when i finish early at work and its light !

and also got a new keyring seat one ! just to put one on my key so its not on its own!
Image012.jpg

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
thanks for the congrats everyone and im not sure what to do yet dont wanna spend alot of money as id rather save for a bigger engined car !

tbh its not a bad looking car they go alright tbh just had a oil change and filter and adjusted the rear brakes up and ground the lip off the drums! just so it dont get too big !

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
added some ice today finishing it off in the morning ill get a few pics!

fusion ipod headunit, 2 fusion 6x9s , 10' bass tube

didnt want a big sub because i need the boot for all my work gear im a sparky!

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
cv out joint went today =[ got it recovered luckily my old man is has his own truck and his garage and got it sorted in 30mins! and i need a new spring !

ps will get a pic of my bass at the weekend !

tooly1

1.2 power !
Oct 17, 2009
Nottingham
fed up all stupid little things going wrong from door controls freekishy unlocking and locking to the exhaust before the car coming out its mounts to both handles on the seats coming off !!!!!!!!

problems !!!!! GRRR

oneofthetwins

Born Slippy
Apr 16, 2009
Banknock
Could you not just paint the chrome? car looks nice need to be lowered and on some alloys aswel to set it off.

And any tips on passing i have my test in 3 weeks .. iam a sparky too.

Cheers,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.