1.4 Ibiza cool/s

davidopresto94

Jan 24, 2012
Hi guys, thought id start a thread about the X reg Ibiza because ive got some big plans for it in the future :D i bought it for an absolute bargain of a price at £450 with 59,000 miles.body has a couple of dinks but is spotless and im mega chuffed with it! ive done a few bits since then:
- Fitted a new central locking system (as the stock has packed in)
- Fitted a starter button in the centre console/ashtray (as the ignitions been playing up)
- A general service because it had only done 1 mile since its MOT in June 2011!! :wtf:

I bought it a week before i got insured so i was dying to drive it :) I got insured on saturday and im loving it! I used to have a mk3 polo which was my first car and the Seat is a massive leap from it so its gonna get spoiled :bleh:
Ive got thousands of questions to ask but theyll have to wait :happy:
Anyway heres som pictures of the car as it is

IMG_1269-Copy.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

Last edited:

davidopresto94

Jan 24, 2012
Thought id upload some pictures of the starter button i fitted

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

I just found a small sheet of metal and bent and cut it to this shape, then sprayed it black and it fit snuggly in the ashtray.

6.jpg

8.jpg

Excuse the bad pictures but let me know what you think :)

davidopresto94

Jan 24, 2012
Just bought these off of ebay, they were quite cheap but theyre just a temporary thing while i save up for coilovers :p

Alloy.jpg

Alloy1.jpg

theyre 195/45/16, these wont rub at all will they?

davidopresto94

Jan 24, 2012

davidopresto94

Jan 24, 2012
My cameras playing up so the alloy pics are taking a while, i've heard good things about the JOM coilovers, does anyone have any bad points? And is it a "do it on the driveway job" or a "drop it at the garage job"
id appreciate any help cos ive never lowered a car before :ban:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise