1.4TSI accelerator sensor

Leonmb

Dec 29, 2013
Anyone know where I can get one of these? It's off the top of the accelerator

Last edited:

Leonmb

Dec 29, 2013
Was removing the dtuk pedal box and it pulled out when removing the connector! Looks like the connectors have had it

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
I'm trying to remove my dtuk pedal box too. Its a really tight connector, having seen this I'll be even more cautious!
Anyone got the hang of disconnecting these things? Any help would be useful thanks.

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
Update: remove the little storage compartment to the right of the steering wheel, this gives much better access to the top of the pedal so you can press the grey tab on the connector all the way down. Job done.
Bolting horses and stable doors spring to mind, sorry Leonmb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GB_PL

Aug 22, 2014
plus.google.com
How is it like with the pedal box from dtuk ? I am thinking to get one as well and considering if it worth to spend money. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Pozdrawiam,
GB

Leonmb

Dec 29, 2013
How is it like with the pedal box from dtuk ? I am thinking to get one as well and considering if it worth to spend money. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Pozdrawiam,
GB

It does make quite a bit of difference you will be surprised! I have now traded my 1.4 in for a cupra so have the pedal box for sale if you were interested?

GB_PL

Aug 22, 2014
plus.google.com
I have some questions with regards to your Pedal Box:
1. Who is the producer?
2. When did you buy it?
3. For what engine is it suitable?
4. Will it sute for a car purchase outside of England?
6. What is the price?
You might send the info at: [email protected].

Does anybody has DTuk Power Box for sale for 1.8 TSI 180 KM?

Pozdrawiam,
GB