2009 59 ibiza sc 1.6 tdi 105 sport

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
Morning all, joined a few days ago so thought I best start a thread,
I own a 03 Leon cupra 1.8t , nothing special just remapped , cone filter and some 19's
But just recently bought the mrs an ibiza to replace her astra sporthatch 1.9 cdti as had lots of probs with it , I always tend to mess around with her cars so the ibiza will be no different,

Astra had coilovers, 19s, fmic, remap, induction kit,half leather and exterior kit bits fitted, her golf mkv before that was a 1.6 gsi which I turned into a propper gti look a like with bbs wheels etc,

So plans for her ibiza will be new front bumper, either aero, cupra or fr, cupra rear bumper, skirts and spoiler, lower it slightly but only springs I think , 17s or 18s, I've some mkv golf gti brakes in the garage which I'm going to get on,heko's, led rear lights, and at some point a flat bottom steering wheel ,

Would also love to disable those daft drive me home lights at some point and seat belt warning lol, I've already had the dpf removed and a remap as had the dpf light come on each week so far , realy happy with how it drives now , lot zippier

I'll try and upload some pics of it now in it's standard form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
e5cc48671df61b466856f52cbe5607a3.jpg
22f32b1071fab3408b3f00aa25289f26.jpg

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
I've also wrapped the number plate recess on the back bumper in gloss black , il get some pics later

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
Just booked in to have the roof wrapped in gloss black and centre of front bumper boc style until an aero bumper turns up decent on eBay

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
Cheers dude , I'll keep it updated once Xmas is outa the way and I can start

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
On my way to pick up either an fr or aero front bumper , don't know which to pick yet, and an fr rear bumper :)

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
So ended up going with aero front bumper. And fr rear bumper, got them pretty cheap I think ,

Going to fit a lcr splitter on the aero bumper, and going to carbon or gloss black vinyl wrap the rear diffuser part on the fr rear bumper,

Just sideskirts and a spoiler to find next , and I'll get it into body shop to all be done at once

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
Where did you get your aero front bumper from mate? Can't find them anywhere on the Internet or did you have to go to the stealers?

Took me a while to find it matey , t h I never got round to fitting it , and selling the Ibiza soon , so the bumper is up for sale X you want to make me an offer , cheers Jay

jadajo38

Nov 10, 2015
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
Took me a while to find it matey , t h I never got round to fitting it , and selling the Ibiza soon , so the bumper is up for sale X you want to make me an offer , cheers Jay

Well I can't even find a single one so I literally have no idea how much they go for :shrug: so do forgive me if this is a low offer but I have nothing to go on, would you take £150?

jaydexstar

CAR TRADER
Dec 8, 2014
Well I can't even find a single one so I literally have no idea how much they go for :shrug: so do forgive me if this is a low offer but I have nothing to go on, would you take £150?

Ey up mate , I'll take £150, paid more but it's sat doing nothing now , I know there hard to come by tho , Jay 07956656334

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.